Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: You will depart from Boston in the morning and make your way to the Niagara Falls, where may take a boat ride on the Hornblower Niagara cruises (available seasonally- admission not included; optional). You will also have a chance to see a film about the Niagara Falls at the Niagara Falls IMAX theater (admission not included; optional) and have some time to visit the Spirit of Mist Show(admission not included; optional).
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise is not available during winter. It will be replaced by Niagara Jet Boat.
- Best Western/Days Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit the CN Tower (admission not included; optional) and Lake Ontario where you can join the Toronto Harbor Cruise. You will also see the New City Hall, Sky-Dome Sports Complex and the Ontario Parliament Building. In the afternoon, you will tour Toronto's unique historical landmark, the Casa Loma Castle and Museum (admission not included; optional).
- Lake Ontario Cruise is not available during winter. It will be replaced by Ripley's Aquarium of Canada(admission not included, optional).
- Holiday Inn/ Don Valley Hotel & Suite or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, you will depart from your hotel and visit Thousand Islands, where you may take our exclusive Thousand Islands Cruise (admission not included; optional). After, you will make your way back to Boston, concluding your tour.
- Thousand Islands Cruise is not available during winter. It will be replaced by Secret Caverns.
Tour Ending Time & Location:
* 7:45pm I-90 Service Area 6E, Charlton, MA 01508 (Carlton Service Plaza, Eastbound; The opposite side of high way) .
* 9:00pm 219 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169 (In front of Kam Man Market)
* 8:30pm 28 Harrison ave, Boston, MA 02111 (Boston)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $238.00||USD $159.00||USD $169.00||USD $338.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $198.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 2-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground Transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $9.00/day, per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference):
Please note: Spirit of the Mist Show is depending on time schedule or other factors.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(under 11); $23.00/Senior(65+)(Available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be 12/04/2016.)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $14.50/Adult; $10.50/Child(under 11); $14.50/Senior(65+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/adult; $51.00/child (under 12); $51.00/senior (over 62)
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(under 11); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $30/Adult; $26/Child(6-13); $30/Senior(65+)
- Casa Loma: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(under 17); $21.00/Senior(65+) (This cruise is seasonal. (It is available during 4/21/2017 - 10/17/2017))
- CN Tower: $36.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(under 11); $36.00/Senior(65+)
- Secret Caverns tour: $18.00/adult; $8.00/child (under 11); $18.00/(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(under 11); $27.00/Senior(65+)(This cruise is only available from April/May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- Please arrive at the pick-up location prior to the departure time.
- Prices may be adjusted on long weekends and holidays.
- By accepting our policy, passenger have agreed to not hold us responsible for itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, technical difficulties, accident, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensations for the unexpected causes above.
- A visa is not required for U.S. citizens, however, please bring your photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork may be required from visitors from some countries. This may only apply to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with any local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- The departure dates can't be guaranteed due to few travellers during slack season (from Columbus Day to Memorial Day). The availability will be subject to our final confirmation.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.(1)Useful08/30/2016Toronto getawaty ( Verified Purchased )
Active tour with lots of locations to see it really had a lot of interesting sights
Michael Bobb(26)Useful06/14/2010Tour! ( Verified Purchased )
I must say this off the top of this review: our tour guide Leo was the BEST. He made the tour. He was very knowledgeable, informative, and funny as heck. I felt secure and confident in his service. So I would like to say thank you for a...ll his help and making this tour a success. When we got started, we went to Niagara Falls. One word: AMAZING! We were able to ride the Maiden of the Mist and were even able to return to see fireworks that night. The next day we went back to the Falls, but were allowed to tour on our own. From there we went to the Skylon Tower. Another word: OUTSTANDING! We had lunch on the rotating dining room all the while overlooking the falls. It was an excellent photo opportunity to see the city so far up. From there we went to Toronto. Unfortunately, it rained by the time we was going to the scheduled plans of the day, but that is what really set this tour apart from anything else. We diverted from the normal plans and went to the Pacific Mall. It was delightfully to interact with another culture and refreshing to experience something that we would not normally realize existed before. The final day took us to 1000 Islands and we were able to ride the boat and take picture of the most beautiful homes ever. The hotels were fabulous, the food was delicious and all and all, a wonderful vacation. This was a birthday present for my girlfriend and she had a blast! There were some anxious moments during the trip, but I dealt with a consumer service rep named Anthea and she never failed to answer my phone call and really put to rest any questions or concerns that I had. I will DEFINITELY looking forward to our next trip and I will DEFINITELY using this service again. Thank you so much for a wonderful time! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
If I wanted to book the 3 day trip from Boston to Niagra to depart on Monday 3rd August, can you confirm now that the tour will go ahead and not be cancelled due to lack of people?
Rebecca 07/29/2015 15:00:23
Currently, we do not have sufficient guest to confirm a departure on August 3rd. We recommend checking back with us, we are happy to check availability over the phone.
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
The following 4-day tour code 38-717 is currently available on August 3rd.
Customer Service Rep
Regretfully, we do not provide any parking location as we are not responsible for your vehicle.
The meeting locations are only where the bus will wait for the passengers to join the tour.
We recommend getting dropped off by a family or friend at your meeting location.
Customer Service Rep
(Specifically, the Charlton Service Plaza exit in MA)
TY 09/26/2013 23:43:30
The pickup / drop off location in Charlton is only intended for travelers who can arrange to have a vehicle/ transportation to take them there and pick them up from the locations. Travelers who have joined out of this location in the past have usually arranged for taxis, or have had family or friends take them to the pickup point and pick them up after the tour. There is no pedestrian access to the service plazas and is only accessible by motor vehicles from the turnpike.
Customer Service Rep
We cannot confirm the location of the hotel because we use various hotels in the vicinity of Niagara Falls.
Depending on your dates of travel and the availability of hotels, you can expect to stay at a hotel 10-30 minutes away from the city center of Niagara Falls.
Unfortunately, this tour does not provide the night view of Niagara Falls.
You typically reach your hotel around 9pm. If you wish to view Niagara Falls at night, you would need to find your own transportation from the hotel back to Niagara Falls to view the night show.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
(Last time, I reserved but it postponed, so I want to know before making a reservation.) 07/06/2013 15:15:52
Tour dates offered for the package are all likely to depart during the busy travel season. Reservations made a few days before the desired departure dates have a higher likelihood of non availability due to seats selling out last minute.
Please call us or e-mail us at email@example.com with a specific travel date in order to assist you.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7