Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: We depart Boston early morning and head north to Niagara Falls which is known and loved for their power and their beauty, the Niagara Falls offer an experience unlike any other. More water tumbles down from the Niagara River every minute than any other place in the world. You can head to Niagara Falls IMAX, ON Home of one of the most spectacular IMAX adventure of all time. In 45mins you'll witness the sights and sounds of the Falls through the perspective of the daredevils who have tried to conquer it., and you can also take Hornblower Niagara Falls Cruise.
- Days Inn or similar
Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: Then we will go to largest city in Canada --- Toronto; Toronto, ON The capital of the province of Ontario. It is perched on the shores of beautiful Lake Ontario. This historic city combines modern innovation with traditional Canadian culture and style.
Visit Toronto City Hall, Ripley’s Aquarium, guests can choose to take Lake Ontario Cruise and go up to CN Tower.
- Comfort Inn, ON or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Boston
Summary of The Day: We will leave Toronto in the morning. On the way back to Boston, we will make a stop at the Thousand Islands to take a Boat Tour of the area.
Drop off Time and Locations:
7:45 pm - I-90 Service Area 6E, Charlton, MA 01508 (Charlton Service Plaza, Eastbound)
8:30 pm - 36 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111 (Eldo Cake House)
9:00 pm - 42 Beale Street, Quincy, MA 02170 (Wollaston CVS)
Inclement weather, traffic congestion or other unforeseen circumstances may cause a slight delay, however.
- NOTE: The itinerary may be revised or reversed; If the order of the daily itinerary has an impact on your travel plans, you may contact us 1-2 days prior to departure date to confirm the final itinerary, or leave a comment on the booking page so we can send you more details as they become available.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $238.00||USD $159.00||USD $169.00||USD $338.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $168.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach or minibus (high-top 14-seater) depending on number of travelers on the departure date
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Logan International Airport (BOS) or pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals; you do have the option of paying for meals that the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide and driver (min. $9.00/day per person)
- All admission fees or optional tours (Prices may vary from season to season - only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final; the price of optional tours in Canada do not calculate exchange rate difference):
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(11-); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(11-); $25.00/Senior(65+)(Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2016: 4/1-11/30.)
- Skylon Tower: $15.00/Adult; $11.00/Child(11-); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(17-); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- CN Tower: $36.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(11-); $36.00/Senior(65+)
- Ripley’s Aquarium: $26.98/Adult; $16.98/Child(6-13); $16.98/Senior(65+)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): $27.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(11-); $27.00/Senior(65+)(Available from Apri/May to October depending on weather conditions. Available dates in 2016: 4/1-10/31.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger under 9.
- Although a visa is not required for U.S. citizens, please bring your photo I.D. and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for entry and re-entry. Bringing your passport to show at border checkpoints is strongly encouraged. Children 18 and under must show a birth certificate. If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required of certain nationalities. Please check the status of your country of origin and/or inquire with the local immigration office regarding your eligibility for multiple entry, thereby avoiding unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while additional paperwork is filed.
- Please bring all relevant travel documents, including passport, alien card and visa. You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents needed to enter Canada and re-enter the United States including valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the the relevant immigration agency for more details.
- Tours departing from Boston between Labor Day (early September) and mid-April are not guaranteed; your booking will be reconfirmed two to three days before the departure date. Tours departing from New York City are generally more reliable during the winter months.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In fall and winter, wear layered clothing for greater comfort in colder weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel/attraction/restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Naomi Walls(3)Useful08/28/2016Good experience ( Verified Purchased )
I have had a good experience with tours4fun, this is why I ll take this trip with you guys again!
Anonymous.(1)Useful06/28/2016Hberto ( Verified Purchased )
The Driver is excellent he help me with my son who has a lot trouble walking long distance.
Desiree.Manzueta(1)Useful06/28/2016Canada. ( Verified Purchased )
Nice!! My family and I really enjoy our trip and we recommended this.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
US & Canada side: A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.
Please bring all relevant travel documents, including passport, alien card and visa. You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents needed to enter Canada and re-enter the United States including valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the relevant immigration agency for more details.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
We can only pick up and drop you off at the meeting points listed on our website.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Tahnks! 08/17/2015 19:06:59
You may choose to self dismiss at Toronto however, please note that we cannot assist you with any transportation once you self dismiss. You will not be able to come back in another bus.
When booking this reservation, you would need to write a note/request in the comment box, in which you state you want to end your trip in Toronto and are requesting a hotel extension.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Gary Hebert,
We regret to inform you that we do not offer parking assistance.
Please arrange your own parking accordingly.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
The closest pickup location to the airport is Eldo Cake House, 36-38 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111. We do not think you will have enough time to join the tour at 7:00am from this location after check-out. Maybe you can consider taking the tour on Saturday.
Here are two other tours you can consider with Saturday departures for your reference:
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Nice!! My family and I really enjoy our trip and we recommended this. Read MoreBy Desiree.Manzueta On 06/28/2016 12:10:45
I have had a good experience with tours4fun, this is why I ll take this trip with you guys a .. Read MoreBy Naomi Walls On 08/28/2016 20:23:06
The Driver is excellent he help me with my son who has a lot trouble walking long distance. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 06/28/2016 12:44:22