2-Hour San Diego Harbor Cruise
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
San Diego, CA, USA
- End City:
San Diego, CA, USA
- 2 hours
- Tour Type:
Jan 1st 2012 - Dec 31st 2014: Daily
Get 22 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 22 Points
See how it works
Enjoy the spectacular Sights and Sounds of magnificent San Diego Bay on a 2 hour Harbor Cruise. Cruise the Harbor in style and comfort from the observation deck of one of the beautiful Hornblower Yachts.
ALL ABOARD! Sit back, relax and surround yourself with spectacular panoramic views. Listen as the professional crew narrates the rich history, local points of interest and facts about San Diego landmarks and military history.
The Big Bay, as locals call San Diego Bay, boasts some of America's most historic ships such as the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan and the U.S.S. Midway. It also plays host to scenic sights of the Coronado Bay Bridge and Seaport Village, to name just a few. San Diego Bay is home for wildlife such as Blue Heron, Sea Lions, Pelicans and more.
You will appreciate the style and excellence in guest experience Hornblower is well-known for. From it's beginnings in 1980 as a two-ship operation to the fleet of 29 it is today, Hornblower has focused on exceeding the expectations of it's guests, and on maintaining the highest standards of safety and comfort.
If you are looking for the best way to see the San Diego Bay and its attractions, buy your eTicket and board the Hornblower San Diego 2 hour Harbor Cruise. This harbor cruise is the way to go. It's an Adventure you do not want to miss! Welcome Aboard!
Schedule Departure Times:
10:00 am - 12:15 pm
11:15 am - 1:30 pm
12:30 pm - 2:45 pm
1:45 pm - 4:00 pm
3:00 pm - 5:15 pm
4:15 pm - 6:30 pm Memorial Day Weekend through September
Minors require adult supervision. Passengers over 18 years of age are required to have valid photo identification.
Open 365 days a year - daily from 8:30am-7:00pm. See schedule for cruise times. Boarding begins 15 minutes before departure.
Hornblower Cruises 1066 North Harbor Drive San Diego, CA 92101
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 13 and up.
*Child age: 4- 12 years.
*Under 4 are free.
- 2 Hour San Diego Harbor Cruise
- Professional crew narrates the rich history, local points of interest, landmark and military facts
- All personal expenses
- Minors require adult supervision. Passengers over 18 years of age are required to have valid photo identification available at boarding.
- Rates subject to change.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|