Summary of The Day: Enjoy the spectacular sights and sounds of magnificent San Diego Bay on a 2-Hour Harbor Cruise!
Cruise the harbor in style and comfort from the observation deck of one of the beautiful Hornblower Yachts.
ALL ABOARD! Sit back, relax and surround yourself with spectacular panoramic views. Listen as the professional crew narrates the rich history, local points of interest and facts about San Diego landmarks and military history.
The Big Bay, as locals call San Diego Bay, boasts some of America's most historic ships such as the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan and the U.S.S. Midway. It also plays host to scenic sights of the Coronado Bay Bridge and Seaport Village, to name just a few. San Diego Bay is home for wildlife such as Blue Heron, Sea Lions, Pelicans and more.
You will appreciate the style and excellence in guest experience Hornblower is well-known for. From its beginnings in 1980 as a two-ship operation to the fleet of 29 it is today, Hornblower has focused on exceeding the expectations of its guests, and on maintaining the highest standards of safety and comfort.
If you are looking for the best way to see the San Diego Bay and its attractions, buy your eTicket and board the Hornblower San Diego 2-Hour Harbor Cruise. This harbor cruise is the way to go. It's an adventure you do not want to miss! Welcome Aboard!
Minors require adult supervision. Passengers over 18 years of age are required to have valid photo identification available at boarding.
Rates are subject to change.
If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.