Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: We'll pick you up in Sin City Ls Vegas and depart for Zion National Park. Here you'll be free to explore the great red and tan sandstone cliffs and basins that compose this amazing landscape.
Afterwards we'll travel to Bryce Canyon National Park, an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau.
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, you will depart from Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona.
You will have an opportunity to take a cruise on the scenic Lake in the morning (admission not included; optional), or you may choose to continue to visit Antelope Canyon. Afterwards, you will travel back to Las Vegas in the afternoon and be dropped off at the Excalibur Hotel, concluding this unforgettable tour!
The tour normally returns to Las Vegas around 7:00 p.m., but there may be a delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
- *Customers who chose a hotel extension will need to self-transfer to their hotel.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $288.00||USD $272.00||USD $263.00||USD $398.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double/triple/quadruple occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/quadruple prices does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Children and adult prices are the same.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Guests traveling with children under 2 years of age, will need to pay a $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the infant's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service (please see the pick-up time and location)
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Admission to above mentioned national parks
- Ground Transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child (2-12)(From 3/1/2016, $48.00/adult; $35.00/child (2-12).)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- If you need to book a flight ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you've received your confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
GIORGI.SEBISKVERADZE07/10/2016Thank you so much! ( Verified Purchased )
It was amazing! Our driver and tour guide Song were so kind and friendly. This tout was awesome! I extremely recommend it... Thanks again! Best wishes, Giorgi from country Georgia
Anonymous.05/28/2016Amazing tour!!!!! ( Verified Purchased )
Highly recommended. Driver & tour guide Billy & Brian communicated well for the tour to be on time at all tours & got us back to Las Vegas 30 minutes ahead of schedule arrival in spite of rain along the way. J&A of California
Leonard S. W. Li05/23/2016Tour Page Lakepowell Bryce and Entelope Canyan ( Verified Purchased )
The tour was well-organized with 2 days packed of programs. Tour guide and driver were professional and helpful. It is enjoyable trip and highly recommended.
Anonymous.04/26/2016Had the best experience ( Verified Purchased )
Our Tour guide Mr. Song was awesome, he was very knowledgable of all the national parks and even assisted with taking photos for our group. I came with my girlfriend and we had the best experience, will defiantly do it again next time and a...ntelope canyon was amazing Read full review
Anonymous.04/11/2016Nice tour! ( Verified Purchased )
Great experience! The driver and Brian did an amazing job!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
My group would love to see horse shoe bend is it possible 07/09/2016 22:03:10
Thank you for your inquiry at Tours4Fun.
Regrettably, this tour does not include Horseshoe Bend. Please check link for similar tours that includes Horseshoe Bend.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry,
We are unable to offer specific arrival times as it depends on many factors including Traffic and Weather conditions. However Las Vegas is approximately 3 hours from Zion National Park and from there to Bryce Canyon is about 2 hours not including any meal stops or rest breaks. Bryce Canyon is about 3 hours from Page and you will arrive in the evening.
Please check with the tour guide for more specific timing.
Customer Service Rep
Lykke 06/21/2016 20:34:30
On average you can spend around 1-2 hours at some of the major locations.
You will need to re-confirm exact time with your tour guide when you arrive.
Once there you will have time to walk around and take pictures.
Customer Service Rep
Please note that each passenger is allowed to bring one medium-sized suitcase weighing no more than 50 pounds (23 kg) and one carry-on bag to join this tour.
Customer Service Rep
I am interested in this two days trip(Product Code: 6-4348) on 2nd October. Does it include lower antelope canyon or the upper one ? I am also interested to visit horse shoe bend which in 15 mins away. Can I customize this trip ? 05/15/2016 17:37:21
Thanks for your inquiry!
This tour travels to the upper part of the Antelope Canyon. We can't customize the tour.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Highly recommended. Driver & tour guide Billy & Brian communicated well for the tour to be o .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 05/28/2016 21:11:21
Tour Page Lakepowell Bryce and Entelope Canyan
The tour was well-organized with 2 days packed of programs. Tour guide and driver were profe .. Read MoreBy Leonard S. W. Li On 05/23/2016 08:27:49
Had the best experience
Our Tour guide Mr. Song was awesome, he was very knowledgable of all the national parks and .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/26/2016 01:32:53