2-Day Bus Tour to Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon & Lake Powel ...
Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park
Summary of The Day: We'll pick you up in Sin City Ls Vegas and depart for Zion National Park. Here you'll be free to explore the great red and tan sandstone cliffs and basins that compose this amazing landscape.
Afterwards we'll travel to Bryce Canyon National Park, an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau.
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Page - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, you will depart from Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona.
You will have an opportunity to take a cruise on the scenic Lake in the morning (admission not included; optional), or you may choose to continue to visit Antelope Canyon. Afterwards, you will travel back to Las Vegas in the afternoon and be dropped off at the Excalibur Hotel, concluding this unforgettable tour!
The tour normally returns to Las Vegas around 7:00 p.m., but there may be a delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
- *Customers who chose a hotel extension will need to self-transfer to their hotel.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $268.00||USD $252.00||USD $243.00||USD $358.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double/triple/quadruple occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/quadruple prices does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Children and adult prices are the same.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Guests traveling with children under 2 years of age, will need to pay a $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer the infant's name and age (accurate to month) when booking.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service (please see the pick-up time and location)
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Admission to National Parks
- Ground Transportation
- Professional Tour Guide
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $58.00/Adult; $48.00/Child(2-12)
- Lake Powell Cruise: $45.00/Adult; $35.00/Child (2-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- If you need to book a flight ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you've received your confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Tours4fun - Highly Recommend( Verified Purchased )
Fantastic experience for my kids and I. Our Driver Louis and Guide Jerry were great! Itinerary was perfect. Well thought out and perfectly executed. We will definitely do another bus tour. It was a perfect add on to our vacay. Tours4fun is ...the way to go. Highly recommend. Read full review
Ji Hyun.Chae08/04/2015 03:46:19
Amazing tour( Verified Purchased )
I took this tour because it has Bryce canyon and Antelope canyon. I spend great time during tour cause my tour guide, Jerry, was kind and knowledgeable. I was alone, but I met 3 other people who came alone. Thanks for everything.
Mayank Singh(1)Useful05/24/2015 20:59:19
Antelope tour( Verified Purchased )
This tour was great and covered all placed. Wish horseshoe bend also included which is only 15 min away from antelope canyon
Daniel Nordberg11/11/2014 00:00:00
"Great experience, excellent tour guide"
"They have the agenda that I wanted that's why I joined Tours4Fun. Our online purchasing experience was very simple, went very smoothly and worked out very well. Highlight was the places that we went to visit. They did a very good job expla...ining it, and the places that we stayed and the places that we saw were very well organized. Our most recent travel was different because we had signed up for a tour out of Las Vegas. We went and met, and the tour turned out to be mostly Chinese people, with the tour leader being Chinese, and he spoke in Chinese and English. So that was a new experience for us. The tour guides did an extremely fine job because they have to speak in two languages, twice as much speaking as a tour guide normally had to do." Read full review
Santosh Mulgund(3)Useful05/09/2014 01:21:16
Great trip - defo recommend( Verified Purchased )
Me, my wife and mum were in LV in the first week of Apr 2014 and did the 2 day trip to Bryce Canyon/Antelope Canyon/Lake Powell & Zion National Park. The tour was very well organized and kept with time. The bus was super nice and was just g...liding(thanks also to the fab roads). Every seat had personal chargers which was a big help considering our phones were running out of power as you just couldnt stop taking photos/videos. Our guide for the 2 days was Mr. Raymond Tse - a very witty, well informed and very patient and giving personal attention to every passenger's needs. My wife was carrying and requested Mr. Raymond if he could put my wife and mum in the front of the bus and he instantly did it, paired me up with them too by end of the day. He ensured that we kept up with time at all attractions. There were restroom breaks every 2 hours that made the 2 day journey less tiring. We had 3 stopovers for photos @ Zion National Park and 2 stopovers @ Bryce Canyon giving 1+ hour for a short trek. Day 2- our Antelope Canyon tour lasted for 1.5 hours which seemed pretty short(I suppose anytime is short to see Antelope Canyon as one just cant stop admiring how beautiful they are). The 1.5 hr Lake Powell cruise was great. We were back in Vegas by 6:30 PM giving enough time for people to reach the airport and take their flights back. I will recommend this tour to anybody for the comfort and quality of the tour and covering the best in the 2 days - will be great if the Horse shoe bend could be included in this trip! Special thanks to Mr.Raymond Tse for all the help and I hope Lassen Tours recognizes him too. The next time Im booking with Lassen Tours, I'll also check if my tour guide would be Raymond :)) Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Masae Yoshimatsu,
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
This tour will not be operated in December. We have a 3-day tour with visiting Antelope Canyon on December 28th, 2015, please check the following link for more details:
Customer Service Rep
Currently this tour is available on October 28, 2015. You can simply make a booking online to secure the seats.
Customer Service Rep
We are not aware of any long term road closures en-route to the highlight locations covered by the tour.
The tour is currently available for its 10/18 departure and at the moment, a reservation for this package for two adults is priced at: $536.00.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
I'll be in Vegas in the next couple of weeks and would like to join your tour to Antelope Canyon.
I'd like to know:
1. Do you pick up only at Excalibur? I think I'll be staying somewhere else and not sure if there's transport to get me there so early .
2. Does the tour go to both Upper and Lower Antelope Canyon?
Thanks. 09/27/2015 15:34:32
We can only offer pick-up/drop-off at the following location:
Excalibur Hotel "Group Check-in Counter"
3850 Las Vegas Blvd,South, Las Vegas, NV
Therefore, you would have to arrange your own transportation to the above location to start this tour.
This tour travels to the upper part of the Antelope Canyon.
Customer Service Rep
I'm looking to book the tour for August 23rd. If we are 3 people, I'm wondering if I should be selecting 1 room 3 adults or 2 rooms 2 and 1 adults?
Sophie 08/03/2015 21:56:47
August 23rd, 2015 is currently available for booking. We advise you to book this reservation as soon as you can to avoid seats being sold out.
In regards to selecting one or two rooms for 3 people, please note the current prices below:
1 room -3 people *$756.00
2 Rooms -2 & 1 person on each *$894.00
As you can see the current price varies and increases if you decide to book for two rooms.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
"Great experience, excellent tour guide"
"They have the agenda that I wanted that's why I joined Tours4Fun. Our online purchasing exp ..By Daniel Nordberg On 11/11/2014 00:00:00
Great trip - defo recommend
Me, my wife and mum were in LV in the first week of Apr 2014 and did the 2 day trip to Bryce ..By Santosh Mulgund On 05/09/2014 01:21:16
I went on this trip in May 2013. It was an amazing experience. The guide, Raymond, was extre ..By Maria On 05/28/2013 20:42:22