New York - Princeton University - Philadelphia - Amish Village - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We will begin our tour with a visit to Princeton University in New Jersey, one of eight ivy-league universities in America. The student-guided tour is optional. Then we will head to Philadelphia, the birthplace of the United States. Our itinerary for Philadelphia includes Independence National Historic Park, within which is found the Liberty Bell, Independence Square and Congress Hall. After that we will go to Lancaster County to visit Amish Village, a self-sufficient community that lives without the help of modern conveniences such as electricity, telecommunications and television. We will stay the night in Washington, D.C. After Amish organic dinner, we will go back the hotel.
Note: If you choose to be picked up in Philadelphia, you will miss the Princeton University tour.
- Red Roof Inn Laurel, MD / Best Western Annapolis, MD or similar
Washington, D.C. - New York
Summary of The Day: We will visit Capitol Hill in the morning, followed by the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the White House((visit outside)). You may also opt to join a scenic cruise down the Potomac River. After that we'll head to the National Air and Space Museum for a lesson in rocket science.
If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever.
We normally return to Flushing (Chinatown) around 7:00pm - 7:30pm, but in the case of inclement weather and/or traffic congestion, expect a 35-40 minute delay.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $92.00||USD $62.00||USD $63.00||USD $142.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $60.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 1-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour guides
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Now York airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals. You do have the option of paying for meals that the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary from season to season and is subject to the final box-office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior (65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Amish Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)(Subject to guide's arrangement. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(2-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- *If you need to change the pick-up location, please send an email to email@example.com 72 hours prior to departure so that we have ample time to arrange transportation for you (please refer to our Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy).
*The pick-up location cannot be changed within 72 hours of departure time.
*If you change the pick-up location on the date of departure and fail to show up at the agreed meeting point, you will miss the bus and your order will be handled as a no-show. This means that you will not be eligible for reimbursement.
- Some departure dates may change due to an insufficient number of passengers. We suggest you choose a tour leaving on Saturday or Monday. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In fall and winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are offered on the tour. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point (noted on your E-ticket) before setting off on the tour.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry any and all valuables on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel/attraction/restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Tamara01/13/2017Tolle Tour ( Verified Purchased )
War eine super Tour und der Preis echt toll. Das Armish Dinner war nicht so gut das hätten wir weg lassen können, aber ansonsten eine gute Tour. Netter Fahrer und netter Guide.
Anonymous.01/05/2017It was a great trip ( Verified Purchased )
Cayden our tour lead was marvelous.......next tour I make will be under his tour. It was a great experience we enjoyed a lot everything was so well planned and taken care of so fine
Anonymous.10/18/20162DC ( Verified Purchased )
Gary the tour guy was so friendly and so accomodating
Rudy Jai(2)Useful09/16/20162 day DC tour ( Verified Purchased )
Anonymous.(1)Useful08/26/2016Ms ( Verified Purchased )
The trip overall is fun. The tour guides did a great job making sure the group stays together.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Is there other drop-off point in Manhattan aside from the Chinatown #90 Bowery St. or closer to Port Authority.
Thanks, 10/06/2016 15:45:16
We are afraid that we do not have other drop off points in Manhattan.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
Regretfully this tour will not depart on 25th November but you can consider the 25th November.
You can choose to end the tour in Washington, D.C at last day.
Please inform us if you wish to end in Washington D.C. by including a note in the reservation request section when placing your order online.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry!
We will not be able to arrange pickup at the Penn Station, but you can join out of the Chinatown locations which would be the closest available start location to Penn Station:
90 Bowery St, New York, NY 10002
Customer Service Rep
Is it available for 4 people? Will we visit Amish?
We have a car to park while we join the tour. Is there a place we can park near Jersey city Acme market?
Will the tour be guided by English speaking guide? (We don't speak chinese)
Thank you! Once I will get an answer, I will book it soon! 06/01/2016 17:43:33
Yes, this tour is available and we will visit the Amish Village.
We cannot confirm whether there is a location near Acme Market 125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310
This tour is conducted in both English and Chinese.
Thank you for your interest.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
The meeting points of Chinatown and Flushing, will be the same locations for drop off on the last day of the tour.
We normally return to Flushing (Chinatown) around 7 or 7:30 p.m, but in the case of inclement weather and/or traffic congestion, expect a 35-40 minute delay.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
War eine super Tour und der Preis echt toll. Das Armish Dinner war nicht so gut das hätten .. Read MoreBy Tamara On 01/13/2017 07:21:23
It was a great trip
Cayden our tour lead was marvelous.......next tour I make will be under his tour. It was a g .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 01/05/2017 03:25:36
Gary the tour guy was so friendly and so accomodating Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 10/18/2016 03:08:11