Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/09/24 08:30pm)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York City - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: We'll depart New York City and head for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There, we'll visit National Independence Historical Park featuring the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Congress Hall, and much more. Next, we'll be off to the United States' capital city of Washington, D.C. We'll see the White House (outside view). The tour will stop by the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. We'll pass by numerous memorials including the Lincoln, Jefferson, Vietnam War and the Korean War.
- If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussands in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever. We will get back to the hotel after dinner.
- Comfort Inn Tysons Corner VA or similar
- Washington, DC
- New York
- Liberty Bell
- Independence Hall
- Congress Hall, Philadelphia
- United States Capitol
- White House
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.
Washington, D.C. - Shenandoah Valley - Princeton, NJ - New York City
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Washington, D.C. and travel to Virginia's Shenandoah Valley to visit the great Shenandoah Caverns during the morning. Next, we will visit Princeton University located in Princeton, New Jersey. Afterwards, we'll return to New York City.
- The tour normally returns to Chinatown between 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm and Flushing between 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm depending on traffic and weather conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $92.00||USD $62.00||USD $63.00||USD $142.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $68.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 1-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional bilingual tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(2-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Washington Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and Memorial Day). )
- Shenandoah Caverns: $24.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(6-12); $21.00/Senior(62+) (May be replaced by Luray Caverns)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- We recommend you read the following notices:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location 72 hours before the tour departs.
*Guests cannot change the pick-up location 72 hours before departing.
*Passengers will likely miss their bus if they do not join their tour at the pick-up location. Passengers who do not join their tour at the time they indicated will be confirmed as a "no show" and will not qualify for a refund.
- The order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to departure date for a more detailed arrangement. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please contact us for the final itinerary.
- Some departure dates may change if there are not enough customers to join the tour. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Brenda.Adams07/31/2016We love it ( Verified Purchased )
This was my first tour with this company, it was awesome. Max is an excellent tour guide, and we had a very experienced driver. I plan on going on many more with your company.
Kifayah & Muayad(1)Useful01/11/2016Gret Tour! ( Verified Purchased )
It's my first time to go in such a tour with tours4fun. Highly recommended, excellent tour. Tour guides Jerry Lin and Driver Lee were great and very helpful. Excellent and professional driver. Hotel accommodation was very good. The Shenand...oah was lovely, so beautiful! Overall experience is very good, will use your company again in my future tours, thank you! Kifayah & Muayad Read full review
Samantha.Ince01/04/2016Amazing ( Verified Purchased )
Tour was great, it was about 11 of us, we took a smaller van. We went to Philly,d.c and Virginia. My favorite part was the Shenandoah caverns in Virginia!
Gabrielle Rusca12/30/2015Great! ( Verified Purchased )
I've loved everything, the guide, the transportation, the hotel, the cavern is amazing. Everything was awesome!
marianne.terrado(1)Useful09/23/2015Great ( Verified Purchased )
Well organized and really a great tour. It included complementary breakfast.. This is my second time to use tours4fun for my travel...looking forward for our rhode island trip already booked again with this company..
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I wanted to ask approximately what time will the Day 2 Tour of Shenandoah Caverns end before going back to New York?
Can we possible request the Bus to drop us off to Washing ton DC ? We plan to avail of the tour package for 2-days but will stay behind Washington DC and not continue to the trip to New Jersey. 07/07/2016 18:59:51
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
Our tours usually ends between 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Regrettably, We can't guarantee that you will be dropped off in Washington, DC. Your pick up point will be the same as with your drop off point.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Please inform us if you wish to end in Washington D.C. by including a note in the reservation request section when placing your order online.
Customer Service Rep
In the description you mentioned that 'We'll pass by numerous memorials including the Lincoln, Jefferson, Vietnam War and the Korean War. '. Does it mean that you are not going to stop at these places?
I mean are we not going to get time to spend some time on these places. I thought DC has many places like memorial, Capitol, Lincoln memorial . It needs time to cover those places and so I wanted to now how much time you are planning to allot for these places in DC? 05/10/2016 01:21:00
When visiting D.C., guests will have time to get off the bus and walk around. For some attractions, we will only pass by, such as memorials including the Lincoln, Jefferson, Vietnam War and the Korean War. For some attractions, we will only stay for 10-15 minutes to take photos from the outside, such as White House. We will visit Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
The schedule will be arranged by the tour guide and it's subject to daily weather and traffic conditions.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Maryna Toderishena,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Typically, you will visit the great Shenandoah Caverns in the morning on Day 2.
Please check with the tour guide for the final arrangement.
Customer Service Rep
We prefer Luray and are planning on 22nd Nov.(Double)
For this tour you will only visit Virginia's Shenandoah Valley to visit the great Shenandoah Caverns. Luray Caverns may be visisted in rare occasions when Shenandoah is either closed, or inaccessible.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry.
If you wish to take the optional tour Virginia Shenandoah Caverns ( $23.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(6-14); $20.00/Senior(62+) ), please advise the tour guide and pay in cash when you are on the tour. Then the tour guide will arrange it for you. Usually customers will have a chance to visit this however please note it is also subject to tour guide's final arrangement and weather conditions on that day.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
We love it
This was my first tour with this company, it was awesome. Max is an excellent tour guide, an .. Read MoreBy Brenda.Adams On 07/31/2016 14:16:46
It's my first time to go in such a tour with tours4fun. Highly recommended, excellent tour. .. Read MoreBy Kifayah & Muayad On 01/11/2016 02:10:09
I've loved everything, the guide, the transportation, the hotel, the cavern is amazing. Ever .. Read MoreBy Gabrielle Rusca On 12/30/2015 04:59:16