Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Boston - Times Square
Summary of The Day: Passengers will be picked up in Boston and Quincy in the early morning. We will drive to New York, arriving at around 11:00am. Guests will have the chance to take a Statue of Liberty Cruise. After lunch, we will go to Times Square prepare for the spectacular New Year's Eve countdown. After countdown, we will go back to hotel.
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel and go to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, where you will enjoy our holiday shopping among 220 outlet stores, an opportunity to purchase unique items at discount prices. After shopping, we will leave outlet around 4:00pm and head back to Boston. We will return to Boston at around 8:00pm - 8:30pm depending the traffic situation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $135.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
Transportation via Deluxe Air Conditioned, Lavatory Equipped motor coach; Depending on the number of passengers this tour may be completed in a 15-seat High Top Mercedes Minibus
1-night hotel accommodations
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
Service Fee for tour guide (min. $10.00/day per person)
Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
After our initial confirmation of your booking, your booking will be subject to re-confirmation 2 or 3 days prior to departure date.
To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notes:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please contact us to confirm the location 48 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour at the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus and will not be eligible for a refund.Please arrive at the pickup location prior to departure time.
By accepting our policy, passenger should agree that we shall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation strikes, sickness, theft, loss, bus broke down, accident, weather or any other causes.
Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance before departure to ensure compensations for the unexpected causes above.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.