Early Bird Save 25%+ : Customers make reservation from now on till 10/30/2016 will make a 25%-30% big save for 2017 departures.
Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Costa del Sol - Granada
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Hotel Melia at 8:30 a.m and drive east along the Route of the Caliphate to the heart of Andalucia, ultimately arriving in Granada, last bastion of the Moor caliphate, which fell to the Christian forces of King Ferdinand V and Queen Isabella in 1492. There we'll visit the world-famous Alhambra and the Generalife, the sultan's country residence whose fountains, gardens and terraces have been the source of inspiration for a number of seminal literary works. You may also want to attend the optional Flamenco performance in Sacromonte later that evening.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll drive to the regal city of Toledo, a World Heritage Site where Christians, Moors and Jews have coexisted for centuries. In addition to all the major attractions, on our tour of the rich artistic and cultural heritage of Toledo you'll get a firsthand look at the delicate art of gold and silver inlaying called damasquinado.
The tour normally ends in Madrid between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Inclement weather or road conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
We recommend that you book a late flight, or stay an extra night in Madrid.
* Child: 4-7 years of age
* Children under 4 years old travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus and share a twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum).
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double and Triple Occupancy applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
* Prices may be adjusted upward during official holidays and select weekends.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Passengers are limited to one item of luggage per person, not to exceed 30 kilograms.
During spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.