Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
New York City - Corning Museum of Glass - Watkins Glen State Park
Summary of The Day: Today we'll depart NYC and head out to Upstate New York. The first attraction we'll visit is the Corning Museum of Glass, dedicated to the history, art, and science of glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back a millennia (admission not included).
Then we'll head north to Watkins Glen State Park (admission not included) in the Finger Lakes region of New York to view the beautiful autumn leaves. Watkins Glen State Park has carved a dramatic gorge into the hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations. Visitors can take guided tours, do some hiking, or just spend some time in the park.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $88.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Ground transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach, van or minibus, depending on the number of passengers
Professional bilingual tour guide
1-night hotel accommodations
Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and departure city
All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
Optional activities and entrance fees (Prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). ) - Watkins Glen State Park: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (3-12); $10.00/Senior (62+)(The expense is for state park admission and bus parking.) - White Water Rapid: $60.00(weekend $65.00)/Person(only for 10-62) - Grand Canyon of the East: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(62+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
The tour guide reserves the right to adjust the itinerary and attractions to accommodate the weather, holidays and special events.
During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
About 1-3 hours will spent at the attractions visited depending on the popularity of each location.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".