Boston - Acadia National Park - South Portland
Summary of The Day: Today we will travel from Boston to Maine to visit Acadia National Park. Acadia National Park is located on Mount Desert Island just off the coast of Maine. This scenic park encompasses mountains, ocean shoreline, lakes, and forest. Guests can expect to see moose, black bear, whit-tailed deer, and many seabirds.
Then we will go to Portland Head Light (admission not included).
- Fireside Inn and Suites / Ramada Bangor / White Birches Motel or similar
Bar Harbor - Boston
Summary of The Day: Before returning to Boston, we will explore Bar Harbor, ME. Guests will have the chance to take a cruise of the area. Afterward, we will return to Boston, where guests will be dropped off, bringing an end to the tour.
- Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $148.00||USD $99.00||USD $99.00||USD $238.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $98.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals.
- Service Fee for tour guide and driver (min. $9.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Acadia National Park: $15.00/Adult; $12.00/Child(under 11); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Portland Head Light house: $2.00/Person
- Bar Harbor Cruise: $30.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- After our initial confirmation of your booking, your booking will be subject to re-confirmation 2 or 3 days prior to departure date.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notes:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please contact us to confirm the location 48 hours before the tour departs. (Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*If you change your pick-up location and do not join the tour at the location you chose on time, you will likely miss the bus and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
This 2-Day Bus Tour to Maine Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor from Boston is a seasonal package. It is not operated in winter months. According to our website, currently it shows this very same 2-day tour will be available again from May to October in the year of 2017 on Fridays.
If you plan to travel recently, you may consider the following 2-day tour which is available on every Monday and Saturday:
If you need any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)**
Thank you very much.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4fun.
The tour will not allow for extensive hiking along the trails and it will be difficult arranging your own transportation if you choose to leave the group to rejoin at a later time.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
- What hotel will stay on 1st night?
- 2 Day Itinerary is not very clear on website
- Is there chance to eat Lobster on 1st day and 2nd day . I heard Lobster near Acadia Natl Park or Portland, Me has better choice of price & fresh Seafood.
Couple reply all my questions. TKS Ok 05/25/2015 17:45:04
The Hong Kong Eastery is about 10-15 minutes away from the BOS airport.
The hotel booked for the package will be the Ramada Bangor or a similar property.
The 2nd day on the tour will be spend sightseeing in Bar Harbor and then the trip back to Boston.
We cannot guarantee a lobster meal, but lobster will likely be part of the menu at the restaurants the tour guide will arrange the meals stops at for the tour group.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Generally, you will enjoy the ground transportation in a Deluxe wide spaced, air conditioned Motor Coach.
Usually it takes around 5 hours to get there, but there might be time delay as it is largely influenced by weather condition or traffic jam.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7