Summary of The Day: We'll begin our journey as we depart Adelaide at around 6:30am and travel to the Grampians National Park, one of Victoria’s most popular holiday destinations and an area rich in Aboriginal culture. We'll drive along Australia's longest river, Murray, and have morning tea at Tolmer Creek. We'll also stop at the township of Horsham briefly before entering the park.
Upon arrival we'll embark on a walk in the National Park! First we'll learn about the local aboriginal tribes at the Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre. Next, we'll enjoy a breathtaking view of the park from Reeds Lookout or Lake Bellfield. Afterwards we'll enjoy another lookout, the Jaws of Death, or view the Aboriginal Cave Paintings of the region.
Then we'll visit the gorgeous Mackenzie Falls (Or Silverband Falls). Lastlly, we'll head to Boroka Lookout for one more spectacular view of the area or head to the Venus Baths to see these beautiful rock baths.
After enjoying a fantastic day in the National Park, we make Halls Gap our home for the night, staying in the heart of the Grampians.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin our journey down the Great Ocean Road and head to the Shipwreck Coast, home of the mighty 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps. Along the way we'll visit Tower Hill, an inactive volcano where we can look right into the crater. We'll pass by the Bay of Martyrs and see the collapsed but amazing London Bridge before arriving at Loch Ard Gorge.
We'll spend some time here enjoy the sparkling blue-green waters and small, sandy beach. Next up we'll walk along the coast by the famous and scenic Twelve Apostles.
From here we'll take a bushwalk through the Otway Rainforest before heading to Apollo Bay. We'll have some free time here if you wish to cool off with swim or stroll through town. Next we'll head to Kennett River to see wild Koala's and native birds.
Lastly, we'll head to the Historical Memorial Arch for a fantastic photo opportunity and enter Melbourne, arriving at around 8:00pm.
|USD $198.11||USD $198.11|
|USD $205.59||USD $205.59|
|USD $205.59||USD $205.59|
* Prices are per person and based on sharing room in dormitory.|
* Accommodation upgrades (twin/double/single) are subject to availability. The default price for accommodation upgrades is per room. If customers need double room, please contact us to adjust price for you.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.