Hometown - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Depart your hometown for Los Angeles; meet the tour escort at the baggage claim area (domestic arrivals) or Arrival Hall (international arrivals) and transfer to your hotel.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Disneyland OR San Diego
Summary of The Day: You can choose one option:
From the mind of Walt Disney, enjoy a full day in Disneyland- a theme park suitable for all ages.
At 9:00am we will depart from the hotel and drive South along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and visit the Hotel del Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was built in the Wooden Victorian style in the 1800s, and has since become a National Landmark. It has been in numerous films and has hosted presidents, royal families, and leaders from around the world. Next we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset. We will return to the hotel approximately by 7:30pm.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Summary of The Day: Experience movie magic at it best. The studio theme park has rides like Shrek and Jurassic Park. Various performances occur throughout the day. Get an inside look at the movie sets and uncover the secrets of legendary films on the world-famous studio tour.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Los Angeles - The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Head north to San Francisco, stop by the newest outlet mall in Southern California - the outlets at Tejon Ranch, 320,000-sq.-ft. center with More than 70 well-known retailers, It's the perfect place to buy gifts for you and your friends & family. We will travel back to bay area in the afternoon.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
San Francisco - Elko
Summary of The Day: Visit the California State Capital - Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad. In the afternoon head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada - nicknamed the Silver State. Overnight stay in Elko.
- Red Lion Elko or similar
Elko - Casper
Summary of The Day: Through the Great Salt Desert in the morning, the saline lake covers an area of around 1,700 square miles, but is subject to substantial fluctuations. Along the Emigration Canyon into Echo Canyon, visit the once traveled Oregon Trail. The trail represents the only corridor to the West. 1843 was known as "The great migration" and over the next 25 years more than a half million people went west on the Trail. The highlights of the trail also includes: the historical landmarks of Independence Rock, Devil's Gate. Overnight stay in Casper.
- Parkway Plaza Hotel or similar
Casper - Mount Rushmore - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Mount Rushmore National Memorial, in South Dakota, is a monumental granite sculpture by Gutzon Borglum, located within the United States Presidential Memorial that represents the first 150 years of the history of the United States of America with 60-foot (18 m) sculptures of the heads of former United States presidents : George Washington , Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. Continue to Devil’s Tower National Monument. ‘Bear Lodge’ was the Native American name for the Tower. This 865 foot column- a remnant of a volcanic eruption was renamed in 1875 by a scientific team escorted by Col. Richard I. Dodge. Overnight stay in Gillette.
- Clarion Inn Gillette or similar
Gillette - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Visit Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the United States. Highlights include: Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano, Mammoth Hot Springs. There are also various wildlife that inhabits the Park from bison, elk, moose, and bear. Over night stay in West Yellowstone.
- Yellowstone Country Inn / Dude & Roundup / Travelers Lodge or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Continue visit Yellowstone National Park: the Old Faithful Geyser, Rainbow Pool. Continue to Grand Teton National Park. The tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet. Twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. In the afternoon visit the state of Wyoming and visit the western town of Jackson Hole. Arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area. Over night stay in Salt Lake City.
- Comfort Inn, Crystal Inn or similar
Salt Lake City - Reno
Summary of The Day: Visit Utah State Capitol Building and Temple Square. Arrive in Reno, Nevada in the afternoon, the city known as "The Biggest Little City in the World", is the birthplace of the gaming corporation Harrah's Entertainment. Overnight stay in Reno.
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino or similar
Reno - Lake Tahoe - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Depart Reno in the morning and visit Lake Tahoe. As one of the deepest lakes in the United States, this freshwater lake is located between Nevada and California with two-thirds of its border in California. Perhaps join an optional cruise to visit this extraordinary lake. Head back to the Bay Area in the afternoon.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
San Francisco City Tour - Transfer Out
Summary of The Day: Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After tour, transfer to San Francisco international airport.
Please meet the tour escort at the baggage claim area (domestic arrivals) or Arrival Hall (international arrivals) and transfer to your hotel.
** Please arrange for your flight to arrive at LAX between 9:00am and 10:00pm.
** All other times have to pay extra transfer fee. If your arrival time is out of the time frame, please contact us for quotation.
After tour, transfer to San Francisco international airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from SFO after 7:00pm.**
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,288.00||USD $1,085.00||USD $1,043.00||USD $1,888.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary LAX airport pickup and SFO airport dropoff
- 11-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission fees and optional tours(Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.)
- Service fees for tour guide and driver (min. $7.00/day per person)
- San Diego City Tour : $68.00/Adult; $58.00/Child (2-12)(Mandatory fee)
- Disneyland : $95.00-$119.00/Adult; $89.00-$113.00/Child(3-9) (Price is subject to final confirmation)(Mandatory fee. Please purchase the tickets from tour guide.)
- Universal Studios: $100.00-$120.00/Adult; $94.00-$114.00/Child(3-9)(Price is subject to final confirmation)(Mandatory fee. Please purchase the tickets from tour guide.)
- Crazy Horse plus Little Bighorn Battlefield: $35.00/Person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- If you need to book an air ticket, we recommend that you book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
Yes, when you join this tour, you will need to pay the admission and service fees as this is not included in the pricing.
Please click link for the package includes:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7