Los Angeles - Pyramid Lake - The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Upon departing Los Angeles, the first destination is the Pyramid Lake (except Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year). Experience the most important commodity in California; the abundant amount of water, cruising boats, and the mirror like reflection, will give you a refreshing view on the importance of water to the survival of life. Visit the museum to see records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then stop by the Outlets at Tejon Ranch to satisfy all your brand name shopping needs. Arrive in the Bay Area in the afternoon.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
San Francisco - Elko
Summary of The Day: Visit the California State Capital - Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad. In the afternoon head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada - nicknamed the Silver State. Overnight stay in Elko.
- Red Lion Elko or similar
Elko – Casper
Summary of The Day: Through the Great Salt Desert in the morning, the saline lake covers an area of around 1,700 square miles, but is subject to substantial fluctuations. Along the Emigration Canyon into Echo Canyon, visit the once traveled Oregon Trail. The trail represents the only corridor to the West. 1843 was known as "The great migration" and over the next 25 years more than a half million people went west on the Trail. The highlights of the trail also includes: the historical landmarks of Independence Rock, Devil's Gate. Overnight stay in Casper.
- Parkway Plaza Hotel or similar
Casper – Mount Rushmore - Gillette
Summary of The Day: Mount Rushmore National Memorial, in South Dakota, is a monumental granite sculpture by Gutzon Borglum, located within the United States Presidential Memorial that represents the first 150 years of the history of the United States of America with 60-foot (18 m) sculptures of the heads of former United States presidents : George Washington , Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. Continue to Devil’s Tower National Monument. ‘Bear Lodge’ was the Native American name for the Tower. This 865 foot column- a remnant of a volcanic eruption was renamed in 1875 by a scientific team escorted by Col. Richard I. Dodge. Overnight stay in Gillette.
- Ramada Plaza Gillette or similar
Gillette – Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Visit Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the United States. Highlights include: Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano, Mammoth Hot Springs. There are also various wildlife that inhabits the Park from bison, elk, moose, and bear. Over night stay in West Yellowstone.
- White Buffalo or similar
Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Continue visit Yellowstone National Park: the Old Faithful Geyser, Rainbow Pool. Continue to Grand Teton National Park. The tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet. Twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. In the afternoon visit the state of Wyoming and visit the western town of Jackson Hole. Arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area. Over night stay in Salt Lake City.
- Comfort Inn SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City – Reno
Summary of The Day: Visit Utah State Capitol Building and Temple Square. Arrive in Reno, Nevada in the afternoon, the city known as "The Biggest Little City in the World", is the birthplace of the gaming corporation Harrah's Entertainment. Overnight stay in Reno.
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino or similar
Reno - Lake Tahoe - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Depart Reno for Virginia City, a national historical landmark district, where the discovery of Comstock lode in 1859 turned the town into a hustling and bustling site. Thousands of people rushed here to make their fortune and among them are: Ralston & Crocker, founder of California bank; George Hearst, father of William Hearst; and Stanford, president of Central Pacific Railroad. At one time Virginia City was the richest place on earth and more money was produced here than the entire California Gold Rush. It is also here that Samuel Clemens adopted his famous pen name “Mark Twain” while working for a local new paper. Stroll the authentic wooden boardwalk, you will be overwhelmed by the senses and charms of the old west that will endure for many generations to come. Then continue to beautiful Lake Tahoe bordering Nevada and California. The clear blue water surrounded by majestic mountains will take your breath away. Head back to the Bay Area in the afternoon.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
San Francisco - Redwood National Forest - Eureka
Summary of The Day: Head north and drive through California's wine country - Napa Valley on the way to the Redwood National Forest. The forest is home to world's tallest trees: old-growth coast redwoods. The trees can live to be 2000 years old and grow to over 300 feet tall. Spruce, hemlock, douglas-fir, berry bushes, and sword ferns create a multiple canopied understory that towers over all visitors. In the afternoon, enter the Redwood National Forest as highlights include: Chandelier Tree, Tree Shop, Founder's Tree Grove, and the Avenue of Giants. Overnight stay in Eureka.
- Red Lion Hotel Eureka or similar
Eureka - Crater Lake - Klamath Falls
Summary of The Day: Visit Crater Lake National Park. The lake was formed after the collapse of Mount Mazama -an ancient volcano that erupted approximately 7,700 years ago. The lake is 6 miles long, 4 miles wide and 1932 feet deep. Overnight stay in Klamath Falls.
- Days Inn Klamath Falls or similar
Klamath Falls - Mount Shasta View Point - McArthur-Burney Falls - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Driving through the picturesque Klamath river basin, you will arrive at foothills of Mt Shasta. At the elevation of 14,179 feet, it is the highest peak in Northern California covered by snow all year round. Then continue to visit Burney Falls once described as "Eighth wonder of the world" by President Theodore Roosevelt. It is unique in that much of the falls comes out of the middle of the face of the cliff. Burney Falls is not the highest or largest, but definitely one of the most beautiful waterfalls on our planet. Head back to Bay Area after the tour.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
San Francisco City Tour - Transfer Out
Summary of The Day: Discover America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse city – San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown. After tour, transfer to San Francisco international airport.
After tour, transfer to San Francisco international airport.
** Please arrange your air-ticket departure from SFO after 7:00pm.**
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,288.00||USD $1,085.00||USD $1,043.00||USD $1,918.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
***Children under 2 years old have to pay $25 insurance fee per day, per infant. Please be sure to offer child's name and age(accurate to month) when booking.
- Complimentary pickup at chosen location (see Pickup Time and Locations) and SFO airport dropoff
- 11-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above mentioned national parks
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Optional tour(The price may change and is subject to the final price at local box office)
- Service fees for tour guide and driver (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Great Salt Lake+Devils Tower+Mount Rushmore+Crazy Horse+Little Big Horn+Virginia+Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton: $100/person(Mandatory fee)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- If you need to book an air ticket, we recommend that you book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7