Hometown - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Your fun tour begins when your airplane lands on San Francisco airport. You will be greeted by friendly tour guide. He or she will guide you to hotel and assist you with the check-in if needed.
- We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Hilton / Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
Summary of The Day: In the Morning, Visit the fabulous city of San Francisco. On arrival, tour the world famous Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Lombard St, Chinatown and Palace of Fine Art. Afternoon free time, shopping, visit relative or (Optional in Depth City Tour: Saint Mary Church, Cliff House, Twin Peaks, and San Francisco City Hall).
- Hilton / Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, head to Yosemite National Park through miles of vineyards, orchards, and fertile farmland of California. Enter Yosemite National Park to view the highest waterfall in California—Yosemite Falls, El Capitan Rock, and Tunnel View.
- La Quinta Suite or similar
Los Angeles - Grand Canyon West
Summary of The Day: In the morning leave for Grand Canyon West Rim with our luxury motor coach. Check-in to the Hualapai Ranch that located about 1000 ft. away from the Canyon. Tour to Eagle Point to view the Grand Canyon. You can also experience to walk the sky with the famous Skywalk that suspended 4,000 ft. above the Colorado River (This 30 million dollar glass bridge was opened to public on Mar-28-2007. Can withstand the equal weight of 71 Boeing 747 fully loaded with passengers). At Guano Point to view the Canyon with 360 degree! BBQ dinner will be served at the Ranch with live country music. Follow by camp fire party! Enjoy the different constellation in the sky or moon. After all these enjoyable activities, if you are still energetic you can continue to sing Karaoke at the Dining Room.
- Hualapai Ranch or similar
Grand Canyon West - Zion National Park - Fillmore
Summary of The Day: Wake up call by knocking at your door. Enjoy the beautiful sun rise right from your cabin. After breakfast, you can even take the helicopter tour to go down to the bottom of the Canyon and explored the Canyon from down below! Follow by 20 minutes wagon. Enjoy the spectacular cowboy gun show before we leave for Zion N.P. via Las Vegas. Where you can feast your eyes on all kinds of sentinel rocks, and other spectacular sights created by Mother Nature. Overnight at Fillmore.
- Comfort Suite or similar
Fillmore - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Morning drive along the Great Salt Lake basin. The salinity of water here is seven times greater than that of the ocean. You will reach the cowboy state of Wyoming by noon. After lunch, continue along the Snake River to arrive at the Grand Teton National Park and then the world famous Yellowstone National Park. Overnight at Yellowstone.
- If your departure date is on 6/25、7/23、7/30, you will stay inside Yellowstone ($80.00 additional fee/room/night). Seats limited. First come, first served.
- Yellowstone Lodge / White Buffalo or similar
Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: A full day tour of the park has been arranged for you, featuring the Yellowstone Canyon, Waterfalls, Hot Springs, Geysers and active volcanoes. The park is also a sanctuary for many wild animals and birds. Overnight at the park.
- Yellowstone Lodge / White Buffalo or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Idaho - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Heading South to Idaho State and visit the famous Idaho Falls. Arriving at Salt Lake City in the afternoon, then visit Mormon Temple and State Capital and city tour. Overnight at Salt Lake City.
- Red Lion Hotel or similar
Salt Lake City - Bryce Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Heading to Las Vegas, spend a night of glitter at the gambling capital of the world. You will have a chance to see one of the many spectacular shows. Your tour guide will be pleased to help you with your arrangements.
- Monte Carlo(Center of Strip) or similar
Chocolate Factory - Factory Outlet - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the M&M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas around 11:30am. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center (around 2:00pm or 3:00pm) where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area between 6:00pm-6:30pm. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick up location and hotels which were used for departures.
If you wish to end your tour is Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forego the tour to the Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens and the Tanger Outlet Center.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, please depart from your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make arrangement for you before departing the hotel.
Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area when you arrive at SFO Airport.
Airport pick-up is free only between 8:00am - 10:00pm.
If your flight should become delayed or changed for any reason, we will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes. Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $920.00||USD $696.00||USD $691.00||USD $1,510.00||USD $678.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $678 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up (8:00am-10:00pm) and LAX Airport drop-off
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to national parks except Yosemite and Grand Canyon
- Roundtrip ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and San Francisco airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $9.00/day per person for tour days and min. $4.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to different seasons and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.):
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing+Yosemite National Park Tickets: $45.00/Person(including Yosemite and San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing)(Mandatory Fees)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission w/ lunch: $90.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person
- Great Salt Lake + Yellowstone Bear World + Hill Aerospace Museum: $50.00/Person(Mandatory Charge)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $90.00/vip(Guests should be 5 and older)
- O Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $189.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Adult; $66.00/ Child(5-12)(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil: From $125.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas. Those who are age 18-21 can accompany someone 21 or older while that person is gambling.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- We strongly suggest you leave your valid cellphone number so that we can get you when these is any update or change.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Attention: due to great temperature difference between day and night in Yellowstone Park, you need to bring spare clothes.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7