Hometown - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: When you arrive at San Francisco International Airport, you will be greeted by our friendly tour guide. He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with check-in, if needed.
- We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frame noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Hilton / Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll visit the fabulous city of San Francisco. We'll start at the world famous Golden Gate Bridge followed by Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Chinatown and Palace of Fine Arts. During the afternoon, you'll have free time to yourself or to take our Optional In-depth City Tour visiting destinations such as Saint Mary's Church, Cliff House, Twin Peaks and San Francisco City Hall.
- Hilton / Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley or similar
San Francisco - Yosemite - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, head to Yosemite National Park through miles of vineyards, orchards, and fertile farmland of California. Enter Yosemite National Park to view the highest waterfall in California—Yosemite Falls, El Capitan Rock, and Tunnel View.
- La Quinta Suite or similar
Los Angeles - Utah
Summary of The Day: We'll depart Los Angeles during the morning and enter the Mojave Desert decorated by uniquely-shaped Joshua trees and yucca plants. The group will make a stop in Barstow, Calif. at Tanger Premium Outlets to do some shopping and have lunch. We will then head to Las Vegas - "The Entertainment Capital of the World." You may briefly stop on the Las Vegas Strip before we continue to Utah to stay overnight in Richfield.
- Best Western or similar
Arches National Park - Denver
Summary of The Day: We start the day with a drive to Arches National Park spanning 73,000 acres. There, you will see hundreds of unique rock formations that are the results of water and wind erosion. During the afternoon, we'll head to the state of Colorado and spend the night in Denver.
- Radisson Hotel Denver SouthEast or similar
Denver - Mt. Rushmore
Summary of The Day: On the tour's sixth day, we'll journey to South Dakota passing by the Wyoming State capital of Cheyenne to Crazy Horse National Monument (optional, additional fee) and then to Mt. Rushmore National Monument. The famous attraction has the faces U.S. presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln carved in it. We'll stay overnight in Gillette.
- Howard Johnson or similar
Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll pass by the Little Bighorn Battlefield to arrive in Yellowstone National Park and Mammoth Hot Springs. You may examine fossilized trees and catch a glimmer of its beautiful lakes. We'll stay overnight in Yellowstone National Park.
- We will stay overnight at Yellowstone Lodge during the months of August and September. Due to the high season, Yellowstone Lodge is not guaranteed. Overnight hotel is subject to final confirmation.
- Yellowstone Lodge / White Buffalo or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Odgen
Summary of The Day: We'll further tour Yellowstone National Park featuring the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake and many other natural wonders. We'll then travel to Grand Teton National Park before continuing on through Idaho Falls. We'll stay overnight in Odgen.
- Comfort Suite or similar
Odgen - Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: The tour's ninth day will start with a trip to Salt Lake City to see the Salt Lake Mormon Temple and Utah State House before heading back to Las Vegas. You'll spend the night in Las Vegas and your tour guide will be happy to help you make nighttime reservations for tours or shows offered in Sin City.
- Monte Carlo Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Barstow - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We will depart from the hotel during the morning and head to Los Angeles. On the way, we'll stop by Tanger Premium Outlets in Barstow, Calfiornia. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick-up location and hotels that were used for departures.
We usually get back to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
If you wish to end your tour is Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation.
For guests departing from Las Vegas, please exit your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary. The tour guide will make arrangements for you before departing the hotel.
Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area when you arrive at SFO Airport.
Airport pick-up is free only between 8:00am - 10:00pm.
If your flight should become delayed or changed for any reason, we will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes. Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $898.00||USD $634.00||USD $642.00||USD $1,458.00||USD $668.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $658 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary SFO airport pick-up (8:00am-10:00pm) and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) or LAX Airport dropoff if needed
- 9-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to above-mentioned national park(s) except Yosemite
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Las Vegas/Los Angeles airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $9.00/day per person for tour days and min. $4.00/transfer per person for airport transfer service)
- Optional tours(Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(5-17)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing+Yosemite National Park Tickets: $45.00/Person(including Yosemite and San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing)(Mandatory Fees; Booking from 3/1, $49.00/person.)
- Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Arches National Park, Crazy Horse, Mount Rushmore: $75.00/ Person(Mandatory Fee)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/Person
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show: $90.00/vip(Guests should be 5 and older)
- O Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $189.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- KA Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Adult; $66.00/ Child(5-12)(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Zarkana Show - Cirque du Soleil: From $119.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- The Beatles Love - Cirque du Soleil: From $125.00/ Person(Guests should be 5 and older)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas tours permit travelers from ages 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older to join the tour, however, those under age 21 cannot gamble in Las Vegas. Those who are age 18-21 can accompany someone 21 or older while that person is gambling.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- We strongly suggest you leave your valid cellphone number so that we can get you when these is any update or change.
- Attention: due to great temperature difference between day and night in Yellowstone Park, you need to bring spare clothes.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun! The major difference between the super value tour and standard quality tour is that the quality tour has 3 star hotel accommodations and the standard quality tour has a higher quality hotel.
Please note breakfast or meals are not included in tour price and is not offered by hotel.
Meal stops are arranged by your tour guide, while on tour, at various buffet areas, food courts, and fast food restaurants where all customers will be able to choose their own meals.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7