Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: West Palm Beach, also known as West Palm, is the most populous city in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The city is also the oldest incorporated municipality in South Florida. West Palm's economy is currently ranked #4 in the Milken Institute Best Performing 296 U.S. Cities index. It is the county seat of Palm Beach County, and one of the principal cities in the South Florida metropolitan area, which has an estimated 2007 population of 5,413,212.The area is known as the West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Boynton Beach Metropolitan Division, which covers the entire Palm Beach County area. It is situated in the northernmost county of the South Florida metropolitan area.
Then depart for the 30 miles apart Fort Lauderdale. It earned its reputation as the "Venice of America." from its Intracoastal Waterway and the waterfront homes which dot it. Afternoon transfer to the Airport.
Customers will be transferred to Fort Lauderdale Airport at 4:00 pm; Miami International Airport(MIA) / the hotel which you choose as departure location at 5:00 pm.
The exact time schedule, please according to the actual situation on the tour.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is per person.
*Children under 3 join the tour for free. Please leave us a note if there is child under 3 joining the tour.
Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations) and drop-off to Fort Lauderdale Airport/Miami International Airport
Professional tour escort
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
Service Fee for tour guide and driver ( $6.00/day per person)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
7 Days Prior to Departure Date - 100% of Reservation Cost
8-17 Days Prior to Departure Date - 50% of Reservation Cost
18-29 Days Prior to Departure Date - 25% of Reservation Cost
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date - 10% of Reservation Cost
Local law stipulates that children under 8 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 7 years and younger.
The price may be increased in special events or holidays.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun! The schedule of the tour is arranged by tour guide and is subject to change by departure date. The tour will usually end by around 4:00 pm and transfers are only available out to MIA or FLL airports.