Vancouver - Victoria - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: We will depart for Victoria in the morning. The ferry trip across the Strait of Georgia will take approximately one hour and 45 minutes, during which you can wine and dine in the restaurant and buy souvenirs at the gift shop.
Upon disembarking, we will head directly to the famous Butchart Gardens, a group of floral display gardens in Brentwood Bay. Then we will visit the oldest Chinatown in Canada, followed by a tour of Inner Harbor, where you will see many historic buildings including the British Columbia Parliament Buildings, one of Victoria's most prominent landmarks.
Then we'll visit Beacon Hill Park and Mile Zero of the Trans-Canada Highway, the world's longest national highway. We'll return to Vancouver via the BC Ferry.
The tour will end at or around 6:00pm.
- The Optional Lunch to select in the book section will consist of Chinese food.
|USD $118.00||USD $103.00|
|+USD $13.00||+USD $13.00||+USD $13.00||+USD $13.00||+USD $12.00|
|+USD $14.00||+USD $14.00||+USD $14.00||+USD $14.00||+USD $14.00|
*Adult: 12 and up
*Child: 2-11 years of age
*USD 45.00 for a child under 2 years of age. If you are bringing a toddler under two years of age, let us know in the comments section and we'll adjust the fare accordingly. Please bring a car seat for each passenger under 2 years of age.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at chosen location (see pick-up times and locations)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motor coach
- BC Ferry fare and admission to Butchart Gardens
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel services and meals. You do have the option of paying for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service fees for tour guide ($9.00/day per person)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The tour is mainly conducted in Chinese with some basic translation in English.
- Each passenger is allowed one medium-sized suitcase and one carry-on only.
- Cancellation Policy:
* More than 32 days prior to departure date: CAD$40/person.
* 10-31 days prior to departure date: 50% penalty
* No refund for cancellations made within 9 days of departure date, and no partial refund on any unused services.
- Multiple pick-up/drop-off locations are provided as a value-added option. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point (see E-ticket) prior to departing on the tour.
- In spring and summer, wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In fall and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.10/05/2016Sutram ( Verified Purchased )
Well organised and excellent tour. guide was good.
"Tours4Fun were doing Butchart Gardens and that was one of the places that we wanted to see. It was easy to get through their website for online purchasing. But with the tour, a couple of things were a little unusual. First, our guide spent... most of his time explaining things in Chinese because I guess about 95% of the people on the tour were Chinese. He would initially say, ""This is something..."" and then he would go on and just keep talking and talking and talking in Chinese. They should tell people if the tour is going to be one particular nationality and maybe have somebody to speak English a little bit more than our guide there. Second, the tour at Butchart Gardens that we signed up for was too short. We felt rushed. They gave us the impression that half of the tour would be Butchart Gardens. We were standing about an hour and a half there, just that. So basically, at the end of the day when we were tired. I'm in a pretty good shape for my age but a lot of people if they're elderly, they're not going to make it. A lot of people simply sat down half way through, they said they were just too tired to finish it. The other thing was the insistence on the part of our guide Andy that we give a gratuity to him and the driver. Now we've gone on a lot of tours and usually it's just a standard practice that as you're leaving, you would tip the driver for service rendered. But Andy insisted that it would have to be a minimum of $12 CAD for him and $6 for the driver. He said that was built into the agreement. We never got a brochure or anything saying any of this. We went online. We got a confirmation and our ID number for the trip. But there was nowhere that I had seen anything that said there was a mandatory minimum for the gratuity. Butchart Gardens wasn't what I wanted it to be. We didn't spend much time there." Read full review
Sally Keeley Keeley06/30/2015
"Very pleased with the tour! Our guide (**) was just excellent and did everything to ensure our tour was successful. A few of the other reasons I enjoyed the tour: pick-up was on time, inclusions of ferry ride, stop in Victoria and good amo...unt of time at Butchart Gardens. Driver also excellent. Only suggestion I would make relates to the fact that the tour was largely for Chinese travelers and although ** did everything to ensure that English speakers were catered for, the one thing he couldn't do anything about was the stop for lunch which was at a Chinese restaurant (we didn't have the meal) which was in a place that had very little to offer other travelers. Is it possible to find alternative restaurant in Victoria??" Read full review
Joseph Depares Valenzia06/23/2015Value for money
Very well planned tour. Butchart Gardens is like Garden of Eden. ** our driver was very informative even though we were only two couples English speaking.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks. 09/11/2016 01:39:35
Thanks for your inquiry.
Due to the time provided the tour may only visit Butchart Gardens (admission included) with a few attractions in Victoria.
If you wish to visit Craigdarroch Castle and Royal BC Museum we can offer you the following tours for 2017:
Customer Service Rep
At the moment, this booking is not available on our tour website.
If you are interested in visiting Victoria, below is a link to a tour we can offer you:
Please follow the steps on the right-hand side of the tour page to view the Start Date, receive a quotation and create an order.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your inquiry.
The schedule of 2517-46887 is not updated yet. Please come back to check with us on March or April.
We also recommend another tour:
Victoria & The Butchart Gardens Tour (Product Code: 134-4144).
It operates daily in May. Please check through the following link:
Customer Service Rep
The dates are usually updated end of the year.
Please feel free to check back on the tour page frequently, for new added dates.
Customer Service Rep
When are you going to publish the schedule for the year 2016? We are planning to take this one day tour on the 15th of May 2016 and would like to know for sure if you have this schedule and if you do, when will you publish it so I can pass it on to my friends and relative. 10/17/2015 23:34:26
Our schedule for next year should be available sometime in November-December.
Please visit us again then, and we will update you with dates and pricing information.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
"Tours4Fun was a good value. The makeup of the tour was okay. It gave me a little bit of eve .. Read MoreBy Jody Ealy On 10/13/2015 00:00:00
Value for money
Very well planned tour. Butchart Gardens is like Garden of Eden. ** our driver was very info .. Read MoreBy Joseph Depares Valenzia On 06/23/2015 00:00:00
"Very pleased with the tour! Our guide (**) was just excellent and did everything to ensure .. Read MoreBy Sally Keeley Keeley On 06/30/2015 00:00:00