Summary of The Day: We will start with a sightseeing tour that will take you up the elegant Passeig de Gràcia, where you will see the most famous Gaudi houses: Casa Batllo and Casa Mila (La Pedrera), as well as other majestic buildings of the Modernist era.
We will take you to the sea where you will be able to admire the intense changes the city underwent with the organization of the Olympic Games in 1992. We'll drive by the Olympic Village; the beach and Barceloneta, the fisherman's quarter; Port Vell; and Plaza de Colon with its famous Columbus Monument. This is also the beginning of the famous Ramblas. We'll continue up to Mount Juic where you will enjoy a cable car ride with precious views of the city. The bus will pick you up at the last station and we'll continue on to the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympic games: the Lluis Companys stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi, and the Olympic swimming pool Picornell, ultimately arriving at Spanish Village, wehre you will be given a demonstration of prized handicrafts.
Next, we will drive back to the city center, passing the Venetian Towers, the Mount Juic fountains, the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC) and the El Born Centre Cultural (CC).
The Plaza de Catalunya is the starting point of the guided walking tour of the old city center. Our guide will take you to the Gothic Cathedral, through the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter and to Plaza Sant Jaume, where City Hall and headquarters of the Catalonian government are located. The first part of the tour concludes at Plaza de Catalunya, in front of Hard Rock Cafe.
After finishing the first part of tour, you will be treated to lunch at Hard Rock Cafe. Lunch includes a choice of Hard Rock Burger/Hard Rock Cheeseburger/Veggie Burger/Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich; and a choice of beverage: soft drink, coffee, or tea.
Check back in at Balmes 5 (local operators office) at 3:15pm for the second part of the tour:
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudi worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona. We will take you to the Sagrada Familia Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece and Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will then take you on a walking tour of the exterior of Sagrada Familia, to admire the ornate and symbolically decorated facades.
Next, we'll take you to see Gaudi's bizarre Park Guell, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this bizarre but compelling public park.
Our tour continues to Passeig de Gracia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings Casa Mila “La Pedrera” and Casa Batllo. The tour ends near the Casa Batllo at Paseo de Gracia 43.
Monday-Wednesday, Friday-Sunday: English & Spanish
Thursday: English, Spanish, French, German
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and above
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Children under 4 years of age ride for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Multilingual official guide
Admission to Spanish Village
Admission to and guided walking tour of Park Guell
Guided walking tour of the exterior of Sagrada Familia
Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gracia
Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
Montjuic cable car ride
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Entrance to Barcelona Cathedral, Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, and Casa Mila ("La Pedrera")
Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
This tour involves walking so we kindly advise you to wear comfortable shoes.
Please carry all valuables on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.