Summary of The Day: We will begin our tour in Toronto during the morning seeing attractions such as CN Tower, City Hall, Chinatown and many more!
Then, get ready for an experience of a lifetime to see the massive waterfalls located on the Niagara River straddling the international border of the United States and Canada. Take the Voyage to the Falls Boat Cruise, enjoy an IMAX movie and observe amazing views atop Skylon Tower.
Afterwards, we will take a scenic route through Niagara-on-the-Lake. It not only provides an educational opportunity to learn how ice wine is produced, but gives you the chance to buy ice wine as a souvenir.
We'll then return to Toronto.
This tour will be finish at Toronto Pearson International Airport at approximately 6:00 p.m., downtown at approximately 7:00 p.m. and Markham at around 8:00 p.m.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is per person.
*Children under 2 years old are free
Prices are quoted in US dollars (USD), but based in Canadian dollars (CAD). They are subject to change according to the currency exchange rate on your booking date.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour escort
13% HST Tax and others
Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
Service fees for tour guide/driver (min. CAD$9.00/day per person)
Admissions and Optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and is subject to the final box office price.)
All admission fees, optional tour fees and service fees are based on the Canadian currency. Guests who only bring US dollars should pay the price difference caused by the currency exchange rate.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: CAD$22.50/Adult; CAD$14.30/Child(6-12)(Available from April.30 to late October depending on weather conditions.) - Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): CAD$16.40/Adult; CAD$11.80/Child(4-12) - Skylon Tower: CAD$15.72/Adult; CAD$9.16/Child(2-12)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Please bring relevant travel documents (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements. For additional information, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/visit/visas.asp.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.