Summary of The Day: The Captain Bob's Picnic Sail begins with our free transportation from Waikiki through the popular Likelike or Pali Highway to the windward side of Oahu.
Aboard one of our catamarans, our crew with provide you with safety instructions, and personal fitting of snorkeling equipment. Along the way to our first stop, the sandbar, you will enjoy the beautiful view, including places like Gilligan's Island and Chinaman's Hat, also known as Mokoli'i.
At the first stop, the sandbar, the crew will set up the water volleyball net to begin a friendly and fun game. Water volleyball can be fun no matter how experienced a volleyball player you are. If you are looking for a quiet relaxing day, you can swim in the refreshingly cool water or take a stroll on the sandbar in the midst of the bay. The succulent aroma of BBQ will alert you that lunch is being prepared. The crew will let you know when your food is ready.
Lunch includes hamburgers, baked beans, salad, chips, and fruits. We are prepared for our vegetarian friends as well. Just let our crew know when you make your reservation. The crew will be more than happy to cook up a vegiburger for you.
After lunch, the vessels will set sail to our second stop, the coral reef. At the coral reef, you can snorkel among the many colorful tropical fishes. Among them, you will see the ever so rare green see turtles, occasionally dolphins, our state fish, the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a. The crew will provide you with food for the fish. Most of the fish in the reef will eat the food out of your hand. Certainly, you will see the various types of coral. We do ask, however, that you do not walk on it, despite it's firm appearance, the coral is very fragile.
Please Note: This tour will be closed on federal holidays and Sundays.
Book early, at least two weeks prior to the departure date.
Please arrive at the pickup location 10-15 minutes before the departure time.
No refunds for “No Shows”
Customers to bring own towel, dry changes of clothes and sunscreen.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.