Summary of The Day: Depart from Los Angeles in the morning and along the beautiful coastline of Southern California, we will be heading towards San Diego. After about a 2 hour drive, we will be passing through Downtown San Diego, and arrive at Port of San Diego, the home to the world famous United States Seventh Fleet. Here, we will board a cruise (Ticket is included in the tour) and enjoy the views of San Diego leisurely, and we also have the chance to view in person the world’s most powerful fleet. After the cruise has ended, we will be boarding the USS Midway Museum (Ticket is included in the tour), explore the insides of USS Midway Museum. The next destination is one of the first public parks in the U.S., Balboa Park. There are 15 major museums and many events are held here every year; In particular, it held international expos in the year 1915 and 1935. Usually the tour ends at 5:00pm.But there may be a delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather and traffic.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 10 and older
*Child age: 3-9
*Child aged 0-3 needs to pay the transportation fee $35.00/ child(Seat applied). Child under 3 years old is free for the tour(No seat applied). Please note your child's age when you book the tour.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
Admission of San Diego Cruise
Admission of USS Midway Museum
Roundtrip ground transportation between Sea World San Diego and pickup location
Professional tour escort
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min.$8.00/day per person)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The closest pickup location offered by the tour to Santa Ana would be the Hotel Irvine location with a pickup time of 8:15 am.
17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614
To place your reservation online, please simply select your start date and the number of rooms/ seats you require on the upper right hand section of the tour's information page then click "Book Now/ Confirm".
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
The nearest meeting point from Samesun Hollywood is Retirement Complex Chinatown. You will return to Los Angeles approximately around 5:00 pm. But there may be a delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather and traffic.