Summary of The Day: On February 8 of 2001, The Disneyland Resort has Constructed a whole new theme Park-Disney's California Adventure Celebrating the Spirit of California. There are 8 different sections, each representing an aspect of California and her history. Disney's California Adventure Measures 55 acres and is being built within the old Disneyland parking lot. A new Shopping Area, Similar to the one at Walt Disney World, also known as Downtown Disney.
Our tour guide will be accompanying you to California Adventure Theme Park Gate.
We usually get back to Los Angeles during 6:30pm-7:00pm but there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer following hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 10 and older
*Child age: 3-9 (not more than 4 feet high)
**Children under 3 years old can join tour for free if they sit on parents' lap; Children under 3 years old have to pay $45 if they need a separate seat.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
Admission to California Adventure Theme Park
Roundtrip ground transportation between California Adventure Theme Park and pickup location
Professional tour escort
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min.$7.00/day per person)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.