Summary of The Day: Today we will meet our tour guide in front of the Boston Common Welcome Center and begin our amazing tour through Boston's past. Following the red line that marks the Freedom Trail, we will visit the Massachusetts State House on Beacon Hill. Then we will pass the Park Street Church and enter its Granary Burial Ground.
After hearing the story of the Sons of Liberty, we will continue along the painted red line to the Old State House, the site of the Boston Massacre. On our way to this location, we will see King's Chapel and Burying Ground, the Benjamin Franklin Statue, Boston Latin School, the Old Corner Bookstore and the Old South Meeting House.
We will end our journey along the Freedom Trail at Quincy Market, before going to the New England Aquarium. Afterward, we will have the unique experience of visiting the Boston Ice Bar. We will also take one of Boston's famous Duck Boat Tours, although this activity is seasonal and dependent on the weather.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is the same for all ages.
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Boston airport or chosen pickup location
Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 9.00/person)
Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Frost Ice Bar: $15.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(Under 12); $13.00/Senior(65+) - New England Aquarium: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(Under 12); $23.00/Senior(65+) - Boston Duck Tour: $38.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(Under 12); $33.00/Senior(65+)(Seasonal and dependent on the weather)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1)7 Days Prior to Departure Date -100% of Reservation Cost
2)8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date -75% of Reservation Cost
3)10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date -50% of Reservation Cost
4)17 or More Days Prior to Departure Date -25% of Reservation Cost
Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
After our initial confirmation of your booking, your booking will be subject to re-confirmation 2 or 3 days prior to departure date.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Photo copy rights reserved.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.