Summary of The Day: Welcome to Zurich! Upon arrival at Zurich Airport (ZRH), a driver will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. Our guide will be ready at the hotel and will give an overview of the tour.
Enjoy an evening in the historic center beside gorgeous Lake Zurich, where you'll have plenty of restaurants to choose from (own expense).
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with a trip to the village of Engelberg for a morning stroll through this scenic town. From here we'll ride a cable car up to Trübsee, a ski resort covered by snow year round. You can hike along the trails by the lake, or, at your own expense, continue by cable car to the top of Mount Titlis.
After that we'll continue to Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland, where you'll have free time to explore on your own, returning to Zurich in the evening.
Summary of The Day: Saying farewell to Zurich, we'll embark on a scenic road trip to Bern, capital city of the confederation built on a bend in the Aare River, its medieval architecture immaculately preserved in Old Town. You'll have time here to take a stroll and breathe in the fresh air while perusing the lovely shops and boutiques.
Next, we'll journey to France, enjoying beautiful lake views en route to Paris, arriving in the evening.
Courtyard Marriot Paris St Denis /
IBIS Porte d'Italie Gentilly or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we'll take a scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and breathtaking attractions of Paris, ending our tour at the Eiffel Tower, where you will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable monument.
We'll end the day with a boat cruise along the River Seine. The afternoon is yours to explore Paris at your leisure. At sunset we'll take you to the Gare du Nord neighborhood, famous for its ethnic cuisine (own expense).
Courtyard Marriot Paris St Denis /
IBIS Porte D´Italie Gentilly or similar
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 3-15 years of age. Please contact service team to adjust price manually.
* Children under 3 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus, or a bed in the room.
Professional English-speaking guide
Transport by motorcoach
4-night hotel accommodations
4 buffet breakfasts
Zurich Airport (ZRH) pick-up service
Basic travel insurance
Tickets to Trubsee Aerial Tramway and Eiffel Tower Second Floor
Airport pick-up details will be confirmed after placing a booking. We strongly recommend booking your flight after your tour has been confirmed.
Alternatively, you may also join the tour at the designated hotel on Day 1.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.