Los Angeles - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Los Angeles in the morning and begin our pleasant journey, passing through Mojave Desert and enjoying the barren landscape decorated by Joshua trees! We'll arrive in Las Vegas at noon. After Las Vegas, we'll continue our journey to St. George and stay overnight.
- Passengers who join the tour from Las Vegas, please meet your tour guide by the second floor elevator in Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Casino Las Vegas.
- Red Lion St. George or similar
Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head to Glen Canyon Dam, home to Lake Powell. Lake Powell is the nation's second-largest artificial lake surrounded by 96 canyons, creating a stunning view. The next stop will be Antelope Canyon — one of the top ten sites in the world for photography.
Then we'll head to Bryce Canyon National Park to discover the spectacular view of the reddish-orange colored sandstone formations, called hoodoos. An amphitheater that is filled by pinnacles, spires, bridges and mesas. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City.
- Red Lion DTSLC (Thursday) / Marriott Spring Hill SLC (Friday) or similar
Salt Lake City - Jackson - Grand Teton - Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: We'll drive through part of Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming before arriving at Jackson Hole. Enjoy the picturesque view along the way. The Elk Antler Arches is a must-see! After lunch we are headed to Grand Teton National Park following the road that runs along Snake River. Snow covered mountains, shimmering alpine lakes and abundant wildlife together make Grand Teton a fairyland!
Next stop is Yellowstone National Park. We'll take you to see the bunch of impressive spots including Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Old Faithful, and West Thumb Geyser Basin, and much more!
We'll stay overnight in Yellowstone Park Cabins.
- Thermal features in Yellowstone are surrounded by board walks, each attractions takes averagely 30 minutes to walk, please wear walking shoes.
- Yellowstone National Park Cabins or similar
Yellowstone National Park
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full-day adventure in Yellowstone today! We appreciate the elegance of Yellowstone, such as fascinating Yellowstone Lake, Fishing Bridge, spectacular volcano mouth, and thundering Upper Falls. With any luck, we'll spot elk herds, buffaloes, and maybe even a bald eagle! We'll stay overnight at Big Sky, Montana.
- Lodge at Big Sky or similar
Yellowstone - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: In the morning we head back to Salt Lake City. We'll visit the newly renovated State House of Utah in the afternoon, known as the most magnificent State House in the America. Then we'll enjoy a tour of Temple Square tour given by members of the Morman church.
Afterwards we'll drive to Great Salt Lake of Utah for sightseeing.
- Marriott Spring Hill SLC or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to Las Vegas. You may take an optional night tour to explore the prosperity of night life in Las Vegas and enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip!
- Luxor Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon West Rim - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll head to Hoover Dam for a short visit, where you can oversee part of Lake Mead. Then we'll make our way to the Grand Canyon (admission not included) — the most famous of Seven World’s Natural Wonders. The epic view is mainly created by erosion and brings you an unforgettable sight-seeing experience. We'll visit the amazing Eagle Point, Guano Point, and much more. If you are interested in taking an advanced tour, it is recommended to head to the amazing skywalk or a helicopter and boat tour (own expense).
Afterwards we'll head back to Las Vegas.
- Luxor Hotel and Casino or similar
Ethel. M. Chocolate Factory - Cactus Garden - Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: We'll head to Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens before leaving Las Vegas. Be sure to sample a piece of fresh-made chocolate and enjoy sightseeing the Cactuses Garden. Then we'll drive to Tanger Outlets in Barstow to enjoy some discounted shopping. Carrying multiple top brands in the world, Tanger Outlets will not disappoint you. The wonderful trip will end in the evening once we get back to Los Angeles.
If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation.
You will need to forgo the itinerary to Tanger Outlet. After visiting Ethel. M. Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden , we will drop off at MGM hotel. After that, you can take the taxi or bus to Mccarran International Airport Las Vegas.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $818.00||USD $546.00||USD $519.00||USD $1,168.00||USD $438.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location on first day and drop-off service on the last day
- Ground Transportation
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Professional bilingual tour guide and driver
- Airfares or other transportation fees between your home and departure city
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admission Costs (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton+Bryce+Antelope Canyon+ Great Salt Lake+ Fuel Surcharge: $90.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Grand Canyon West option. Mandatory fee including admission fee, one lunch and transportation.)
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $129.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person(For those choose Grand Canyon West)
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Customers who want to stay in Yellowstone Cabin please must provide the accurate name of every guest when making reservations, which must be consistent with the info on vaild passport or driving license. If there is a child under 12, please include the exact age as well. Customers will take all the responsibility on their own if they are not able to stay in Yellowstone Cabin due to wrong info.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour 1-2 months prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during the busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April and May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour guide for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5 days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $150.00/person penalty fee.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT taking pictures on the stairway, bring the camera tripod and climbing when visiting Antelope Canyon. Please do follow after the Indian guide. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be send back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7