Summary of The Day: Discover one of the most beautiful and graceful cities in Italy with a day trip from Milan to Venice. Home to some of the most stunning and romantic canals in the world, rich architecture, and exquisite culture.
Upon arrival we'll hop in a boat to explore the Venice Lagoon and introduce yourself to this divine city by sea. Then we'll put our feet back on the ground and take a 2-hour guided walking tour to explore its gorgeous monuments and historical buildings, traveling along its scenic canals and exotic lanes all the way to St. Mark's Square.
Enjoy a classic Italian espresso (own expense) in the first cafe in Europe then feel free to explore the exciting maze of streets that make up Venice. You can hop in a gondola for a romantic trip through the canals or catch a ferry to Murano to discover the glass shops (own expense).
In the evening we'll return to Milan.
We will return to the meeting point at around 8:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Proper clothing is required to enter religious sites.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.