Summary of The Day: This amazing helicopter flight tour over the Las Vegas Strip departs from Las Vegas-McCarran Atlantic Terminal.
Your helicopter awaits to take you on a stunning flight over the famous Las Vegas Strip. See the volcano at the Mirage, and marvel at the fountains of Bellagio. Fly past the Clock Tower of St. Mark's Square at the Venetian and view the replica of the famous Eiffel Tower. Come closer to the Stratosphere than ever before and stare into the face of history at the Fremont Street Experience where the town began a century ago.
- Clients arrive at Las Vegas Terminal for check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- Clients board the helicopter. Round-trip aerial flight time is approximately 12 minutes
- Views of the Las Vegas Strip and part of Downtown Las Vegas
- Return to Las Vegas Terminal
Only one departure time around 8:00 pm - This departure time may change depending on your departure date. Please reconfirm the departure time with us after submitting the booking.
Availability of flights: Daily except for Christmas and New Year's Eve
For groups with 10 or more travelers, no portion is refundable if the group cancels within 32 days.
Please ask the local operator for language services via earphones when you check-in
In case of unprecedented weather conditions and/or other events, a tour may be cancelled. In this case, we will make our best effort to place you on another similar tour or reschedule if possible.
Tour itinerary, tour components and prices are subject to change at any time without notice for reasons that may include weather conditions, FAA restrictions, and/or any other unforeseen occurrences.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
For the flight itself, we had a trip with Brandon who was both interesting and engaging. The day was windy and we were advised of turbulence when we arrived. Luckily, the flight was relatively smooth and the scenery stunning. We were put at... ease by Brandon with interesting facts and general small talk. He was a great companion for the trip. I would have no hesitation in recommending Tours4Fun to anyone travelling to Vegas and look forward to my next trip. Hopefully!!Read full review
First, the tour itself was great. We loved the views, the set up, and the general mode of the tour. Our pilot was really cool. He flew really smooth, had great attitude about educating and entertaining and was really attentive to all our ne...eds at every point throughout the trip. Our compliments to him! As a single data point, his flying was so smooth that the lap baby we had with us slept through the entire flight both ways!Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.