Summary of The Day: Our most popular tour of the city and North Shore Mountains. This ideal introduction to seaplane aviation departs from downtown Vancouver's Coal Harbour and includes a complete aerial view of the city and surrounding parks and beaches. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlight during take-off and landing.
We offer complimentary shuttle service from downtown Vancouver locations to the harbor.
Minimum of three people required for departures from Jan 2- April 15 and Oct 15 - December 31.
Passengers may fly with people booking separately.
Check-in time is 25 minutes before flight time. There is a luggage restriction of 11.5 kg per person, unless stated otherwise. Any total baggage over these amounts are subject to a CAD 5.00 per baggage fee and are subject to availability on the aircraft.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
"I took the Panorama Airplane Tour with Tours4Fun. I booked it by mistake with an American company. I didn't notice that it was in US dollars when I booked it. I also found out when I checked into the plane that I could have booked it at Ha...rbour for the same price and without going online. Nonetheless, it was a good experience. The tour overall was fine. I would do it again, but not with the same booking agency. It's not because I was unsatisfied with Tours4Fun, it's just because it's unnecessary since I'm from Vancouver."Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.