Summary of The Day: Discover even more of the majestic mountains and expansive coastline that surround breathtaking Vancouver.
This extended version of the Vancouver Panorama tour offers the same sights before following the coast further north towards Whistler, then looping back down over the Islands and exploring the incredible Sunshine Coast. Experience why British Columbia is known as "The Best Place on Earth".
Vancouver Harbour: (Terminal 1) 1075 West Waterfront road, located in downtown Vancouver on West Waterfront Road (adjacent to the 'Easy Park' lot located at 1095 West Waterfront) which is approximately two blocks west of Canada Place and the nearest sky train station. Bus stops are also available close to the terminal.
Tour Departs from the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre*, tour times are available on request between 9:00am and 6:45pm.
We offer complimentary drop-off shuttle service in Vancouver Harbour. However, our location is easily accessible by foot, taxi, or car.
Minimum 3 people required for departures from Jan 2, 2016 to April 15, 2016 and from Oct 15, 2016 to December 31, 2016.
All flight services include a carbon offset that is used to mitigate the environmental impact of the greenhouse gas emissions (GHG's) associated with the flight. Carbon offsets are provided by British Columbia-based Offsetters.
Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip.
Check in time is 25 minutes prior to flight time. Luggage restriction of 11.5 kg per person, unless stated otherwise. Any total baggage over these amounts, are merely subject to the $5.00 per bag baggage fee and, as usual, are subject to availability on the aircraft.
Maximum weight per piece of luggage is 50 pounds; passengers with a bag exceeding 50 pounds will be required to remove items to reduce the overall weight.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
When placing a reservation we require dates to be selected since these details are required in order to confirm the booking.
We can recommend purchasing a Tours4Fun Gift Certificate. The guest would then be able to purchase the trip and choose their desired travel date at their own convenience. http://www.tours4fun.com/tours/70-/?s=kw