Summary of The Day: We'll pick you up at Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) and transfer you to your hotel.
- Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport / Comfort Inn Toronto Northeast or similar
Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Toronto in the morning and tour the beautiful Thousand Islands by boat(admission not included) . After lunch we'll drive to Ottawa, the capital of Canada, for a panoramic city tour, continuing on to Montreal for a taste of the city's infamous nightlife.
- Hilton Garden Hotel or similar
Montreal - Fredericton
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we will make a quick photo stop at Montreal's Olympic Park and then drive to New Brunswick – one of the Maritime Provinces of Canada.
Upon arrival, you'll visit the famous waterfalls – Grand Falls that are located on the Saint John River. The next stop will be the longest covered bridge in the world – Hartland Covered Bridge. During the afternoon, we will arrive in New Brunswick's capital – Fredericton. A city tour will be offered to you. We'll stay overnight in downtown Fredericton.
- Best Western or similar
Fredericton - Halifax
Summary of The Day: Today, we travel to the fishing village of Peggy's Cove - one of the most beautiful sightseeing points in Canada. After that, we will visit the famous Twin City – Halifax & Dartmouth. Halifax is a major Canadian port and an important Naval base. The city's landmarks are the Citadel and Old Town Clock - which you will see. You have chance to take Harbour Hopper (own expense) to visit Halifax's harbor at an additional cost. You can then explore the nightlife of Halifax by visiting an English pub, nightclub or seafood restaurant.
- Sheraton Four Point or similar
Halifax - Prince Edward Island - Moncton
Summary of The Day: Today we'll take a ferry to the smallest province of Canada: Prince Edward Island. Charlottetown, the capital of Prince Edward Island and the birthplace of Canada, is our first stop. In 1864, the nation's founders convened in the Provincial House to discuss Canada's independence from England. Later, we'll visit Moncton.
- Detla Hotel or similar
Moncton - St. John
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit the biggest lobster statue in the world. Then we'll go to Magnetic Hill. After lunch, we'll drive to Bay of Fundy. And finally, we'll go to St. John.
- Chateau Hotel or similar
St. John - Quebec City
Summary of The Day: During the morning, the bus will drive to Quebec City – the capital of the Quebec Province and the only walled city in North America. Its historic section called Old Quebec City is full of European style and charm. You can’t miss the French wine and the cuisine in the local restaurants.
- Palace Royal Quebec or similar
Quebec City - Montreal - Kingston - Toronto
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we will drive to the Olympic Park in Montreal and you may take an optional tour there. This venue hosted the 1976 Olympic Games.
After lunch, we will travel to Kingston, which was originally established as a fort back in 1673. We'll see a historic Canadian locomotive, government buildings and pass by Royal Military College, Queen’s University and the residence of the first Prime Minister of Canada. Afterwards, we'll return to Toronto.
- Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport / Comfort Inn Toronto Northeast or similar
Toronto - Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: We'll be off to Niagara Falls during the morning passing through downtown Toronto. You may choose to take the thrilling Voyage to the Falls boat ride (additional cost) to sail extremely close to Niagara Falls. You also may watch a Niagara Falls IMAX movie to be informed and entertained for an extra fee. If we have time, we'll stop in the charming Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy wine tasting at an award-winning winery.
- For those who are staying in Toronto for the evening, we can assist you in reserving a room near Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ). Please contact us for more information, if needed.
Special note: Guests who do not want a Deluxe Tour, please click Luxury Tour (stay overnight in Fairmont Le Chateau) or Super Value Tour(stay overnight in Ambassadeur Hotel)
We provide 24-hour free pick-up service at Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ), tour guide in yellow overalls will be waiting for you at:
Domestic flight pick-up point: Tim Hortons next to CIBC.
International flight pick-up point: Starbucks, beside the guest information centre
Domestic flight pick-up point: Convenient store next to Subway
International flight pick-up point: Tim Hortons on the right side
Domestic flights should be booked after 8:30 pm and International flights should be booked after 9:30 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $765.13||USD $658.61||USD $576.85||USD $1,182.95|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
* Only one infant (under 2 years of age) can ride for free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
* Any other infant would be charged full price the same as adult, and also need to pay the service fee to tour guide/driver. Please bring your own baby car seat, and be sure to inform us if you are traveling with infants by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
* Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) pick-up and drop-off
- 8-night Hotel Accommodations
- 8-day hotel breakfasts (only 2 hotel breakfasts each room each night in the Toronto hotels. Additional charges for extra breakfasts. Please consult tour guide when you arrive.)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 13% HST Tax and others
- Professional tour escort
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Toronto
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (minimum $10.00/day per person including the first day for airport pick-up service)
- Admission and optional activities (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Please choose at least 4 optional tours (except donation options) which are in season during Day2-Day8 otherwise there will be CAD$40.00/person penalty fee.
- Canadian War Museum : CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(3-12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(Canada Side): CAD$28.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(6-12)(Available from May to October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 10/31/2016.)
- Harbour Hopper(Land & Sea Tour in Halifax): CAD$40.00/Adult; CAD$23.00/Child(6-15); CAD$14.00/Child(1-5)
- Quebec Tower : CAD$14.00/Person
- Olympic Stadium's Observatory : CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$12.00/Child(5-17)
- E-MAX: CAD$20.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(5-17)
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): CAD$14.50/Adult; CAD$10.40/Child(4-12)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: CAD$22.50/Adult; CAD$13.85/Child(5-12)(Available from April/May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 11/30/2016.)
- Skylon Tower: CAD$14.50/Adult; CAD$10.40/Child(2-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The first three rows of the bus are VIP seats(ONLY for Day2 - Day8). Please select one of the related options according to your choice.
- Please bring relevant travel documents (passport, alien card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the immigration authorities for detailed requirements. For additional information, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/visit/visas.asp.
- During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During autumn and winter, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7