Summary of The Day: The tour begins in Sturla Riverside Station in Puerto Madero in Buenos Aires, where we will meet at 9:45am. The boat leaves at 10:00am and we'll cruise along the Costanera Navigation Canal, parallel to the Buenos Aires shoreline, passing the River Plate Stadium and the University of Buenos Aires. From here we'll cruise through the canals of the delta, one of the largest in the world.
Upon reaching our destination, we will tour the city of Tigre in the best way: a hop-on/hop-off bus. We will make our first stop at the Puerto de Frutos market which is an old port for the landing of goods from Delta. Nowadays, it is a local tourist spot, visited all weekends by residents of Buenos Aires. Here you will have free time to walk around the market, take pictures and take a quick lunch (own expense).
Next, visit Paseo Victoria where you'll have a chance to visit various museums including Museo del Mate, Naval Museum or Tigre Art Museum (tickets not included).
For our return, at 4:30pm, we will head to the Tigre train station, where we will take the train back to the city of Buenos Aires. The trip will last one hour approximately and will end at the Retiro train station.
Ending Point: Retiro Train Station (50 Del Libertador Av.)
Ending Time: approximately 6:00pm
The navigation is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, the transportation to Tigre will be by train or bus.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.