Summary of The Day: Today we'll take you on a 1 hour long ride on the largest speedboat on the East Coast of the USA. Dolphins love the Sea Screamer boat and they are often seen jumping in the waves that the boat creates as it zooms through the Gulf of Mexico. If you want to feel the wind in your hair and some of the Florida coastline, this is not a tour to be missed.
Departs Orlando at approx. 8:45AM
Arrival at Clearwater at approx. 11:00AM
Departs Clearwater at approx. 5:00PM
Arrival in Orlando at approx. 7:00PM
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
Courtesy pickups are available from centralized meeting points around Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. This system allows us to run the morning pickups in a smooth fashion, allowing a shorter amount of time on the vehicles. All pick up locations allow free car parking and are easy distinguishable, should you ever need held with pick up locations we are always happy to provide assistance and directions to your guests.
Hotel pickups are USD 12 per person to a maximum of USD 30 per family per tour.
Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
There are many different types of restaurants, bars, fast food places and stores to enjoy a lunch of your choice at Clearwater Beach.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera, Sunscreen and beach towels. Any beach equipment required.
DRESS CODE: Comfortable and cool, beach wear
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.