Summary of The Day: St Augustine’s is the nation’s oldest city. Come with us to the North East coast and view the city that has been battled over by the British, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and Americans. From the Fort, to the Oldest School house and some great country stores and restaurants, this town has it all.
Included in this package is an 80 – 90 minute, fully narrated historical tour of the Nation’s Oldest City. Our “open-air” Sightseeing Trains cover over 7 miles and visit dozens of historic sites. One 14” step up to board. Our Sightseeing Train tours begin every 15 or 20 minutes at all 22 locations.
Guests may get on and off at all locations.
The train stops at the Fountain of Youth, Castillo de San Marcos, historic St. Georges St, the San Sebastian Winery plus much more. This is a great way to see the cobblestone streets of this historic and picturesque town.
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
Courtesy pickups are available from centralized meeting points. This system allows us to run the morning pickups in a smooth fashion, allowing a shorter amount of time on the vehicles. All pick up locations allow free car parking and are easy distinguishable, should you ever need held with pick up locations we are always happy to provide assistance and directions to your guests.
Hotel pickups are USD 12 per person to a maximum of USD 30 per family per tour.
Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers.
Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera and film – spending money for around the town.
DRESS CODE: Casual & comfortable. Comfortable walking shoes for walking on the cobblestone streets.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.