Summary of The Day: Get ready to be amazed by beauty of Split, the main cultural and economic center of Dalmatia and the second largest city in Croatia. The core of the old town is Diocletian's Palace, constructed the by Roman emperor Diocletian 1700 years ago. Today it is one of the best preserved examples of late ancient architecture. Many remains from the Roman period, as well as from other periods of the past, can be seen in Split: The Emperor's Square, or Peristil, the Cathedral of St. Duje, Prokurative, and Mestrovic gallery.
The narrow passages and small streets of this city are alive with the spirit of the Mediterranean and the numerous museums and galleries offer valuable artistic and historical collections. Visit Split and walk down the famous waterfront called Riva to feel the atmosphere of this beautiful city.
Our local expert will show you most important parts of Split on a walking tour of the city. After the tour you will have a time to explore Split on your own before you returning to Dubrovnik in our comfortable minivan.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 years of age and older
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 2.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please indicate your hotel address during booking for pick-up.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.