Summary of The Day: Soar into the sky aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan for the ideal Grand Canyon airplane tour. The Cessna offers large windows and individual leather seating to create the perfect atmosphere to enjoy spectacular views. Enjoy aerial highlights including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill, Temple Rock, historic Boulder City and the Colorado River in transit to the Grand Canyon. From the air, view the Grand Canyon from a unique perspective capturing the depth and magnitude of this national treasure. Perfect for the time-conscious traveler.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older
*Child age: 2-11
Child enjoys the same price as adult.
*Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
*The maximum weight limit for helicopter guests is 300 lbs.; while the total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. for seven passengers. Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats.
Complimentary transfers from most major hotels located at the Las Vegas Strip.
Departure Point: Henderson Executive Airport terminal at 1620 Jet Stream Drive (includes complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Strip) (Please offer your hotel address when booking.).
Note: Due to the weather or other reasons on departure day, the tour may be cancelled temporarily or adjusted. We will arrange other tour for you. Thanks for your understanding.
Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Items To Bring: Camera, photo ID (for anyone 18 yrs or older) and if you should forget anything, visit our gift shop.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.