Explore one of the world's most famous cathedrals and Paris' most impressive stained glass chapel on this exclusive skip-the-line tour. Not only will you visit and learn all about these two beautiful attractions, you will also be taken on a journey through the history of Paris; beginning with the city's Gallic origins as Lutetia and ending with the beautiful city we know today.
Walk straight past the line to Sainte-Chapelle and inside discover 6,458 sq ft of beautiful 13th century stained glass windows and see why it has earned the nickname "The Jewel Box of Paris." Your guide will then take you to learn the remarkable history of Notre Dame. After a visit inside the cathedral, stroll past the long line of tourists and enjoy your no-wait access to the famous bell towers to view Paris from above, and to catch a glimpse of Notre Dame's iconic gargoyles. Be sure to bring a camera because the sights are breathtaking!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Prices are per person.
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure. It is imperative that all guests arrive on time since the tour has a reserved entry time. Once the tour has begun we do not have the ability to wait for and add late arrivals to the tour.
There is a security check for entry into the Sainte Chapelle. Sharp objects are not allowed (corkscrews, Swiss Army knives, etc) and may be confiscated.
We will make every effort to minimize disruptions to our tours caused by third-party employees. We are not responsible for any loss associated with events out of our immediate control.
Comfortable walking shoes are advised. There are 422 steps to the top of the towers at Notre Dame. The stairway is narrow in parts with small windows. If these conditions make you feel uncomfortable you can skip this portion of the tour. This is the final part of the tour so you can leave the group at this moment if you would prefer not to make the climb.
The tour operates rain or shine.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.