Seville - Guadalquivir River - Cartuja Monastery - Triana - Basilica de la Macarena
Summary of The Day: The excursion begin with a boat trip at the Muelle de la Sal (Salt Wharf). This trip will transport us across the wonderful buildings and bridges of the Guadalquivir River. Then will continue towards the Cartuja's Monastery, where Christopher Columbus planned for three years his travel to the unknown, The New World.
The trip continues with a visit to the Bullring of the Real Maestranza, considered to be the bullring with the greatest bullfighting tradition in Spain and also the Bullfighting Museum.
We will finish with a sightseeing tour in minibus across the famous Isabel II Bridge to discover the neighborhood of Triana, the old sailors and potters' neighborhood, where you will see San Jorge's Castle, built in the 10th Century and we will visit the Basilica Macarena.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
Number of Children (6-11)
Number of Children (0-5)
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11 years old
* Children younger than 6 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned minibus
Ticket and visit to the Bullring
Boat ticket for a cruise along the Guadalquivir river (1 hour)
Guided tour by Seville's official guide in English, Spanish and French
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
This tour starts at Hotel Becquer at Calle Reyes Católicos, nº 4 and ends at Seville city center.
Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.