Summary of The Day: We'll begin our tour with a cruise on the lovely River Seine.
We'll board a Bateaux Parisiens boat at Quai de la Bourdonnais. The 1-hour River Seine cruise takes us from the Eiffel Tower as far as the Ile de la Cite passing the Conciergerie and Notre Dame Cathedral.
At the end of the cruise, we'll rejoin our coach for transfer to the Moulin Rouge cabaret to enjoy the famous review Feerie with a half bottle of Champagne included. We'll attend the second show which begins at approximately 11:00pm.
Moulin Rouge show
The Feerie review comprises a troupe of 100 artists; 1,000 costumes with feathers, glitter and strass made in the most famous Parisian workrooms; and a magnificent setting with rich colors and unique drawings created by Italian artists. Enjoy original music played by 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers!
At the end of our evening, you will be accompanied to a point within a close proximity to your Paris hotel.
Commentary during the cruise is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children's commentary is available in French.
* Minimum age: 18.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
Moulin Rouge show and 1/2 bottle of Champagne
Seine River cruise with commentary
The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
Attention: wine instead of champagne served during the dinner (1/2 bottle).
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items unattended. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.