Summary of The Day: Our booklet contains tickets to the most popular Seattle attractions! We've done the detective work, picked the best of the best and cut the price nearly in half.
With your Seattle CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily and affordably:
Day and Night admission: Two visits to the top within 24 hours. Check out the amazing view in daylight, then enjoy the sunset and lights of the city by after dark.
General admission to all the aquarium's major exhibits and frequent interpretive shows that highlight marine life from the Puget Sound.
Argosy Cruises Seattle Harbor Tour:
A one-hour narrated harbor tour that circles the Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor offering wonderful views of the Seattle skyline, waterfront and views of the Olympic and Cascade Mountains.
Argosy Cruises Voucher Redemption:
Visitor Center: Pier 56
Ticket booth and dock: Pier 55
Seattle, WA 98101
5-minute walk southwest/below Pike Place Market
Obtain timed boarding pass at least 15 min. prior to departure.
Optional Ticket 1:
Pacific Science Center:
General admission to Washington's leading institution for fun and engaged learning. Includes one 2D or 3D IMAX film presentation and tropical butterfly house.
OR Chihuly Garden and Glass
Optional Ticket 2:
Woodland Park Zoo:
General admission to the 92-acre award-winning zoo
General admission to EMP Museum at Seattle Center located just steps from the Space Needle. Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture.
Seattle CityPASS tickets are valid for one-time use at any time over nine consecutive calendar days, beginning on the day you use the first ticket.
Closed Christmas Day.
Please print out our voucher and redeem your Seattle CityPASS at the ticket office of any of the above attractions.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and older
*Child: 4-12 years of age
We recommend that you use all tickets in your CityPASS before February 28, 2017, as the CityPASS (at the current price displayed) will expire after this date.
Admission to 6 Seattle attractions:
- Space Needle - two visits to the top within a 24-hour period
- Seattle Aquarium
- Pacific Science Center - admission and one 2D/3D IMAX® film
- Argosy Cruises 1-hour Harbor Tour
- EMP Museum
- Woodland Park Zoo OR Chihuly Garden and Glass
Voucher must be printed, then exchanged for all booklets at a single attraction within 6 months of purchase.
CityPASS booklets are non-refundable after first use.
Tickets are valid for nine consecutive days.
We recommend that you purchase your CityPASS 90 days in advance.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
I chose Tours4Fun because I felt it was a good deal. It was okay and I did not have a problem with it. I used it when I went to Seattle. The Chihuly Garden and Glass was beautiful. It was nice and that's the only thing that I did like when ...I was in Seattle. I'm hoping to use it to book my next trip. I did like my experience with it because it helped a lot. I'd recommend them.Read full review
"Purchasing from Tours4Fun online was pretty easy to do, no problem. I did have some trouble when I was getting the passes. It took some time for the customer service team to search it up but overall, the experience was great. It was easy a...nd was bigger than what the pass regularly covers. I'd recommend it."Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.