Bilbao - Loyola - Getaria - Zarauz - San Sebastian - Bilbao
Summary of The Day: The tour will began at 9:00am from the center of Bilbao and we'll take the A8 motorway toward inner Guipuzcoa through Eibar, Elgoibar and Azkoitia to Loyola. We'll then visit the Sanctuary of Loyola. We'll see the spectacular basilica and the Ignacio Tower. We'll continue on traveling through Azpeitia and Zumaia to reach Getaria.
You'll have free time to visit this charming fishing village located on a mountain slope with the Church of San Salvador, which is a jewel of Gothic architecture. We'll then continue to Zarautz, a traditional enclave and tourist favorite since the 19th century.
Later, we'll arrive in San Sebastian to take comprehensive scenic tour to appreciate all its treasures including La Concha beach and Mount Igueldo. We'll take another walking tour through Casco Viejo and you'll next have free time for lunch.
We'll then return to Bilbao to arrive by mid-afternoon. Tour ends at the city center.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adults and children are charged the same price.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Multilingual official guide
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Please check in at the departure point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend that you to wear comfortable shoes and drink water during the walk.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.