Bilbao - Biarritz - St. Jean de Luz - Hnedaye - Hondarribia - San Sebastian - Bilbao
Summary of The Day: The tour begins at 9:00 a.m. in Bilbao from where we'll head on the A8 motorway to the Spain-France border to reach Biarritz. Upon arrival, we'll take a panoramic tour of the most beautiful and interesting places with its residential and tourist Faro, beaches, Puerto Viejo, casino, sea museum, Rocher de la Vierge and the Hotel Du Palais - one-time residence of Napoleon. You'll be able to enjoy its central shopping district, as well.
The tour will continue to the beautiful village of St. Jean de Luz to view its historical buildings and port.
We'll follow the coast to reach Hendaye village situated at the mouth of Rio Bidasoa Hondarribia, directly opposite to where we will cross the bay in a small boat.
Once in Hondarribia, we'll take a walking tour seeing its walled medieval area, castles, mansions and palaces. You'll have free time to yourself to have lunch. Our guide will recommend the best places to have lunch.
During the afternoon, we'll follow the route to San Sebastian to tour its notable sites including Paseo de la Concha and make a trip up Mount Igueldo. We'll also see the Church of the Virgen del Coro, City Hall, Puerto Viejo and San Sebastian Aquarium. You'll have free time to enjoy the bay or one of the famous Tapas bars in the city.
We'll then travel back to Bilbao for a late afternoon return. Tour ends at the city center.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
Number of Children (2-12)
Number of Infants (0-1)
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children younger than 2.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and drink plenty of water.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.