Summary of The Day: Enjoy the panorama of San Francisco from Strawberry Hill, the highest point in Golden Gate Park, then jog to the Hippy Hill, site of the Summer of Love. Navigate the interior trails of the park for an up-close look at Prayer Book Cross. See a waterfall as it cascades into one of the many ponds, lakes and streams scattered throughout the park. Reflect among the beautiful redwoods in the National AIDS Memorial Grove and Heroes Grove.
This 6-mile run is mainly on dirt trails, including single-track with stair climbs and some pavement.
Difficulty level: Moderate
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.