Summary of The Day: The Mission Sweets Dessert and Chocolate Tour leads you inside a colorful neighborhood known for it's great culinary tradition. We are on a quest to satisfy your sweet tooth and, as you'll see, we couldn't have come to a better destination. Our Mission Sweets Food Tour takes you into this diverse and delicious world.
Our dessert tour varies each day. There are so many choices for dessert, we couldn't just pick a few! we make a rotation every few days that allows us to taste desserts such as cupcakes, hand-crafted ice cream, pies, small batch chocolates, maple-Bacon donuts, and whoopee pies. If it's sweet, and it's good, it's here for us to discover.
Our guides, your hosts, all live in this neighborhood and know these streets intimately. Join us as we find the sweetest spots that this food-centric neighborhood has to offer.
Learn about this Mission's past as well as it's interesting culinary history while trying some of the best sweets that San Francisco has to offer. You'll leave with a full stomach and new found knowledge of the Mission.
Admission includes all 5 tastings.
This tour is a walking tour, just over 1 mile at a relaxed place with plenty of opportunities to sit down.
Tips for your tour guide is customary, though not required. The industry standard is 20%, or $10 per ticket can be given to your guide in cash at the conclusion of your tour.
What to bring: a bottle of water; umbrella or poncho (tours run rain or shine); a camera to document your experience; comfortable shoes for walking.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.