Summary of The Day: Japantown is one of San Francisco's most unique and eclectic neighborhoods. Escape the hustle and bustle of your daily life and enter a world that honors peace, harmony and serenity. Revitalize and refresh yourself with a little pampering and a well deserved break from your busy world. We'll take you to some of the city's most precious spots and best kept secrets. You'll wonder why you haven't done this before. This walking tour journey into the hidden world of Japantown includes sightseeing, a delightful stroll, a delicious lunch, time for shopping, then either an afternoon at the spa or a forty five minute massage.
The boutique shops in Japantown are unique and feature either items from Japan or items influenced by Japanese culture. You'll find a wide array of one of a kind shops and boutiques in the Japan Center, in the square, and along Post street. If you want a slice of San Francisco dessert history, come for the tour a little early and stop by Yasukochi's for a slice of Coffee Crunch Cake.
You also have a chance to enjoy an optional Sain Saine Massage, a tucked away gem specializes in Anma massage techniques, foot reflexology and Shiatsu.
The tour usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but we may cancel the tour up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event. We do not issue refunds for tours cancelled due to weather conditions.
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing on the tour. San Francisco is known for the chilly weather and rolling fog, so dress in layers and be sure to bring a jacket.
Feel free to bring a bottle of water on food tours (we still do a lot of walking!).
On the tour we will have the opportunity to shop at local neighborhood venues. Some places accept cash only. Please bring a shopping bag.
Remember that we are on public streets and sidewalks; we cannot guarantee that the entire tour is accessible. Participants in wheelchairs must provide their own assistance.
While we love our pet friends, with the exception of guide dogs (not companion animals) , the tour is not appropriate for pets. Moreover, we cannot assume liability for the behavior of pets on the tour. Please find other accommodation for your pets.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.