Summary of The Day: Today, introduce yourself to the birthplace of Mozart and its great attractions with a Salzburg hop-on, hop-off bus tour! Plan your own route, spend as much time at the city's attractions as you like (admission not included), and enjoy all this scenic mountain city has to offer.
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a day away from the city with a morning departure by train to Innsbruck, the capital of the Tirol Province. Upon arrival you'll join an local guide who'll take on a 2 hour private tour of this lovely Austrian city. Enjoy stunning views of the towering Karwendel and Tuxuer mountains in the distance that shape this picturesque valley, while you wander by the city's magnificent monuments.
You'll return to Salzburg with a wealth of memories in the afternoon.
Transfers to the train station are not available and details about reaching the station will be made available after booking.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Minimum of 2 per group.
* Child: 2-12 years of age, sharing a room with two adults. Please contact our customer representative to adjust the price if you are carrying a child.
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double/Triple occupancy price applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
3-night hotel accommodations
3 buffet breakfasts
Roundtrip train fare between Salzburg-Innsbruck
Salzburg hop-on, hop-off tour with English audio guide
This vacation package does not include a guide and is designed for independent travelers looking for a bit more freedom with their itinerary.
Please make your own way to the joining hotel on day one.
Travel insurance is not included in our tours. We recommend purchasing travel insurance in your home country, prior to your trip.
For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.