Prague - Hluboka
Summary of The Day: Our journey begins by traveling to Ceske Budejovice in southern Bohemia. Overlooked by the Black Tower, the town’s unique historic square is lined with Renaissance and Baroque homes. As we travel through southern Bohemia, admire the beautiful landscape full of forests and ponds. Next, enjoy a trip to Cesky Krumlov and visit the castle and Old Town where you'll stop for lunch. Finally, arrive at an exclusive 4-star castle, Stekl Hotel in Hluboká, and stay overnight.
- Lunch is included. For your dinner you can use hotel restaurant or a nearby restaurant. On the way to the center of town, you'll see many restaurants. The first one is only 10 minutes from the hotel, others are 20-30 minutes.
Hluboka - Prague
Summary of The Day: After breakfast, enjoy the rest of the excursion at your leisure. Consider walking through Hluboka and exploring it on your own, or visit the Hluboka Castle and its surrounding gardens. You may also choose to play golf, visit the zoo, go cycling, or sightsee in or around the city (at a separate cost). Around approximately 5:00pm, you will be picked up from your hotel and begin the journey back to Prague.
- Breakfast is included. The buffet breakfast is between 7 – 10am in the hotel restaurant.
|Child (3 - 12)||USD $141.06|
|Single room||USD $226.02|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
We do not offer triple room and quadruple room. However, if there are 2 adults and one child (3-12), they can stay in one room. Please note your requirement when booking. Our customer representative will calculate the final amount for you.
Children age 2 and younger are free.
Children age 3 and older will cost an additional fee to stay in 1 room with 2 paying adults.)
Adults paying for the double room price must be with a companion.
Adults on their own must choose the single room option.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up upon request (Depends on availability)
- 1-night in 4-star hotel accommodation
- Lunch on Day 1 and buffet breakfast on Day 2
- Admission to Cesky Krulmov Castle (April - October) or castle gardens (November-March)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort on Day 1
- Service Fees
- Personal Expenses
- This tour takes place all year on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (11/1 - 3/31 Thursday - Saturday) at 9am from Národní street 38 or pick up at your hotel (upon request)
- Cancellations are not possible for this tour
- Ceský Krumlov Castle is closed from November 1st to March 31st and on Mondays.
- Adults paying for the double room price must be with a companion; adults on their own must choose the single room option.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please note the type with your reservation.
- Please bring your passport or identity card with you.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7