Summary of The Day: The Puffin Watching tours have been popular among locals and international visitors for over a decade! Join our specially-designed boat Skulaskeid or Old Skuli as we depart from Reykjavik to see Iceland's most famous denizen: the Puffin!
The islands we'll visit are covered with small hills and slopes and are well known for their colorful birdlife. The island's shores are rocky but Old Skuli is especially designed to take us as close to the islands as possible due to its shallow draught. When we arrive to the islands we turn off the engine so our passengers can observe the birds and the beautiful surroundings.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 7-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 7.
* Tour prices are based on Icelandic krona (ISK) and are converted into US Dollars (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure for check in and boarding.
We recommend warm clothes and even some sunscreen in the summer months!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.