Summary of The Day: Welcome to Puero Vallarta, one of the most stunning and relaxing cities in all of Mexico! If its your first visit to our lovely resort town, then we're betting your just waiting to explore the rich culture and history that makes this such a pleasent place to visit. Join us as we introduce ourselves to Puero Vallarta with our expert, bilingual guide. Learn about local Mexican culture, explore historic sites, discover the best places to shop, and enjoy the great beauty of the Pacific Ocean.
Our tour will begin on the north side of Puerto Vallarta, where we'll work our way south as we drive along the famous boardwalk, or Malecon, enjoying stunning views of the coast and Banderas Bay. We'll stop to walk along the Malecon and get a closer look at the dozens of statues that line the beachfront, including the towering icons of Puerto Vallarta, the whale and sea horse statues!
From here we'll visit the El Palacio Municipal (City Hall), the main plaza, the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Gringo Gulch, and the market area. We'll have plenty of time here to shop and search for perfect souvenir.
Next, we'll leave the downtown area behind as we continue south o the residential zone of Conchas Chinas. We'll stop for photos of the dazzling view of Los Arcos and the town of Mismaloya where "The Night of the Iguana” starring Richard Burton, before arriving at a tequila distillery for a real treat: a guided tequila tasting!
One of the most popular activities in Puerto Vallarta, the Tequila Tasting Experience takes place in a traditional tequila factory where we will learn about the time-tested techniques used to turn agave into tequila while tasting different varieties of Tequila. We bet you'll discover flavor you've never imagined with this tasting
We'll end the day with a journey high into the subtropical rain forest of the Sierra Madre mountain ranges. The vegetation, rivers, bird species, flora, fauna, waterfalls and more will delight all of the sense as we explore this amazing natural landscape. If you have the appetite, dine at the Nogalito Eco-Park restaurant (optional) and finish the day with a delicious Mango Margarita!
Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, bring camera, sunblock and money for souvenir and shopping.
Suitable for all ages, easy activity level.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.