Summary of The Day: For all the thrillseekers and adventure addicts out there, this is the perfect tour for your next trip to Puerto Vallarta. This exhilarating eco-tour brings out the wide-eyed child in all of us. With some of Mexico's highest and longest zip-lines, at almost 1,000 feet long and 250 feet high, and two thrilling waterslides, it's no wonder that many people have referred to this experience as one of the greatest adventures on Earth.
We'll kick off our tour in true James Bond-style with an exhilarating speedboat ride, whisking you to “Boca de Tomatlan,” a secluded beach at the edge of the jungle on the southern shores of Banderas Bay. Once on dry land, our 4x4 Mercedes Benz “Unimogs” will take you on a very cool off-road expedition 2,000 feet above sea level to our base camp deep in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
Accompanied by our expert guides and fully equipped with a harness, your mule is ready to take you on a thrilling trek up the mountain, even deeper into the sub-tropical forest.
Then prepare yourself for a breathtaking rush of adrenaline as you fly through a thrilling series of zip-lines, rappel down waterfalls, traverse jungle bridges, and finally splash through streams and natural river pools on our specially designed Outdoor Adventure Circuit. Once back at the base camp you'll have a chance to relax and see photos of your day before returning to Puerto or Nuevo Vallarta.
How do you make one of the greatest adventures on Earth even better? By adding not one, but two amazing waterslides! Set in the jungle with the rest of the adventure, the new waterslides add even more excitement to your already full and thrilling day. You don't want to miss sliding down Vallarta's newest and most exciting waterslides - it's like a water park in Vallarta's jungle.
Safety is our number one priority. You're under the constant care and supervision of highly qualified, hand-picked experts who have received over 200 hours of formal training in Canopy Tour operations and safety techniques. We use the most modern equipment available today, with not just one, but two safety ropes for added security. This equipment is rigorously inspected and constantly maintained so all you have to worry about is having fun.
Our knowledgeable guides will assist you every step of the way - from the time you leave the ground, until you rappel back down to the forest floor.
Please wear comfortable attire including tennis or hiking shoes. Passengers are advised to bring a change of clothes, a spare pair of shoes, a light sweater, bug repellent, a towel, and money for souvenirs and photos.
Minimum height is 4 ft (1.20 mt). Maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg).
For safety reasons, expecting mothers, persons with back, neck, heart, balance and/or dizziness conditions are not allowed to participate.
Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.