Hobart - Tasman Peninsula - Port Arthur - Richmond - Hobart
Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore the historic Port Arhur and discover some hidden gems of the Tasman Peninsula. Departing from Hobart, we'll enter Tasman Peninsula, home to Australia's highest sea cliffs and gorgeous, untouched coasts. We'll experience the majesty of this region with a visit to Pirate's Bay Lookout, Tasman Arch, and Devil's Kitchen. Then we'll beginning a short and easy hike up the incredible cliffs via Paterson's Arch to Waterfall Bay. Keep your camera ready to capture some amazing memories.
Then we'll head to Port Arthur, once a convict settlement, now a small town that's home to the Port Arthur Historic Site, an open air museum that retells the history of this settlement. Here you'll be led on a walking tour of the grounds by a Port Arthur tour guide and enjoy a harbor cruise around the Isle of the Dead. Feel free to wander these dark grounds, enter the ruins of prisoner's cells, and ponder how the convicts survived here.
On our way back to Hobart we'll enjoy a more light-hearted adventure to the quirky Federation Chocolate Factory, where we'll get to taste fresh hand-made chocolate by chocolatiers. Afterwards we'll stop at the gorgeous and historic village of Richmond where we can wander through its streets and see the hand-built, supposedly haunted, convict bridge.
Finally, we'll return to Hobart, stopping at a local lookout to take stunning pictures of this scenic Tasman town.
This tour departs at 7:00am to 7:30am depending on your accommodations and returns to Hobart at 6:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
What to Bring
Sensible shoes for walking
A variety of warm & weatherproof clothing
Hat & Sunscreen
Large water bottle, snacks, lunch (or buy it on the day)
Sense of adventure
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.